NHPC Loktak Power Station Manipur Apprenticeship for Graduate & Technician Apprentice Training
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation, NHPC has invited applications in the prescribed format from the eligible candidates having Degree/ Diploma in Engineering in the following disciplines for undergoing 01 year Graduate Apprentice/ Technician Apprentice Training at Loktak Power Station, a unit of NHPC Limited (Govt. of India Enterprise) under the Apprentice Act, 1961.
Name of Discipline:
3. Electronics & Communication
1. The applicants should have passed the Degree/Diploma examination from any recognized
institution as per ibid Act.
2. The applicants who will be completing 3 years 3 months after having passed the qualifying
Degree/Diploma as on 01.01.2019 and who have acquired prior training/ experience for more
than one year are not eligible to apply under this notification.
3. The absconded apprentice candidates from previous training are not eligible to apply.
During the training period consolidated stipend shall be paid monthly @ Rs. 4,984/- for Graduate Apprentice & @ Rs. 3,542/- to Technician Apprentice as amended from time to time.
Mode of Selection :
The eligible and shortlisted candidates will be issued call letter for interview intimating the date and venue. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of performance during the personal interview.
How to Apply:
The application form in the prescribed format neatly typed in double space on A4 size paper duly filled should reach Manager (HR), Loktak Power Station, Kom Keirap, P. O. Loktak, Manipur 795124 through India Post only.
The eligible applicants have to enroll themselves in the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) portal at “www.mhrdnats.gov.in” and Enrollment Number should be mentioned on the Application form.
Documents to be enclosed :
1. Certificates in regard to proof of age, Educational and Technical Qualification, duly selfattested.
2. Domicile Certificate issued by the competent Authority.
3. A Character Certificate issued by the Gazetted Officer.
4. SC/ST/OBC Applicants should attach the self-attested copy of Cast Certificate issued by the appropriate authority.
5. One passport size recent photograph signed on top of the photograph shall be affixed in the apace as shown in the application format.
6. Two self-addressed envelopes (Size 10” x 8”) each affixed with Rs. 45/- postal stamp.
1. Last date for receiving application: 10.11.2018, (4:30 PM)
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|For Application Form||Click Here:
|For Latest Job Notification:||Click Here|
|For Job Notification State- Wise:||Click Here|