Netaji Subhas University Of Technology Admission to BBA Programme 2019-20
The Department of Management Studies, Netaji Subhas University Of Technology (NSUT) has invited online applications from the eligible candidates for admission to Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) for the Academic Session 2019-20. Details of the admission notification are as follows:
BBA – A three-year full‐time Undergraduate degree in management
Age: There is no minimum age requirement.
The candidate must have scored at least 60% marks in 12th board examination from a recognised board and must also have passed English (Core/ Elective/ Functional) as a subject in the 12th Board Examination. Those who are appearing in the examination may also apply, provided that they submit the proof of eligibility by a specific date declared by the University
The merit list shall be drawn on the basis of marks in best of four subjects (including English) in XII Board examination or its equivalent examination. Vocational courses (as specified in the CBSE list) will not be counted in the best four subjects.
To resolve and determine inter-se merit of candidates having same percentage in the best of four subjects (including English), following criterion will be used in the stated order of preference:
1. Candidates having higher score in English (core/ elective/ functional) will be given preference.
2. In case the score in English is same, then date of birth will be considered. The candidate older in age will be given preference.
Candidates who have appeared at the Annual Examination in the year 2019 and have been placed in compartment will not be eligible for admission for the year 2019.
1. Delhi Region Candidates (85% of seats)
A candidate passing the qualifying examination from a recognized School/ College/ Institute located within the National Capacity Territory (NCT) of Delhi will be considered for Delhi Region only.
2. Outside Delhi Region Candidates (15% of seats):
A candidate passing the qualifying examination from a recognized School/ College/ Institute located outside the National Capital Territory of Delhi will be considered for outside Delhi Region only.
For a candidate, who has passed the qualifying examination through Patrachar Vidyalaya, Delhi/ National Institute of Open School, Delhi (NIOS), the criterion for deciding the region shall be the location of his/her centre of examination. In other words, if the centre of examination is located in the NCT of Delhi, the candidate shall be considered under the Delhi Region and if the Centre of examination is located outside NCT of Delhi, he/she shall be considered under the Outside Delhi Region.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates are required to fill the online application form which is available at BBA link.
Following is the list of documents required at the time of verification of documents, in the following order:
1. Print-out of the online application form duly signed by the candidate
2. Marks sheet of the qualifying examination i.e. Class XII or equivalent
3. Date of Birth Certificate as indicated in High School or equivalent examination i.e. Class X
4. Provisional certificate or Passing certificate from school duly stamped and signed by the principal
5. Reserved category / sub-category Certificates, if applicable (The format for the same has been appended)
The name on the certificate, 12th mark sheet and caste certificate should be exactly same, otherwise an affidavit for the same has to be produced.
Rs. 1,000/- for General and OBC Category and
Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST and PwD.
Mode of Payment:
The candidates are required to fill the online application form and make an online payment
1. Opening of website for online registration: 09.06.2019
2. Last date for online registration: 07.07.2019
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||Click Here|
|For Latest Job Notification||Click Here|
|For Job State wise||Click Here|