NERERL Recruitment Oct 2019 for Project Engineer and Other Posts
North East Renewable Energy Research Lab (NERERL) Jorhat, has invited walk in interview from eligible Indian Nationals from Chemical Engineering, ECE,ETE, Agriculture background to fill up the following posts purely on temporarily basis . Details are as follows.
Name of Post & Job Duration 🙁 No. of Post)
1. Intern(ECE) /ETE/ Electronics and Instrumentation -3 Months : 2
2. Project Engineer (Chemical Engineering/ Chemistry) -6 Months : 1
3. Intern (Agriculture) – 3 Months : 2
4. Office Assistant : 1
1. For Intern(ECE) /ETE/ Electronics and Instrumentation :
i Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering /Computer Science & Engineering
ii. Should be handy with Python, Fortran, MS WORD, MS EXCEL, MS POWERPOINT
2. For Project Engineer (Chemical Engineering/ Chemistry) :
i. Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering /B.sc/ M.sc in Chemistry
ii. Should be fully conversant with Python ,Fortran, MS WORD,MS EXCEL,MS POWERPOINT.
3. For Intern (Agriculture) :
i B. sc/M.sc in Agriculture from a Govt. recognized universities.
4. For Office Assistant :
i. Graduate in any discipline, preferable B.A/M.A with major in English .
ii. Should be fully conversant with MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, Power Point etc.
a. All courses should be recognized by AICTE/UGC
b. Minimum 65 % marks in qualifying examination in Graduate degree courses for above mentioned posts.
c. For intern position pre final year student/pass out are eligible.
d. In general, the candidates should be proficient in correspondence in English language, preparation of various reports and should have good working knowledge in computers
e. The age limit, qualifications, experience and other requirements may be relaxed at the discretion of the Screening Committee, in case of deserving candidates.
Pay Scale :
1. For Intern(ECE) /ETE/ Electronics and Instrumentation : Rs.5,000-7,000
2. For Project Engineer (Chemical Engineering/ Chemistry) : Rs. 21000+ HRA
3. For Intern (Agriculture) : Rs. 5,000-7000
4. For Office Assistant: Rs. 7000
Mode of Selection : Walk-in Interview
How to Apply :
Candidates needs to attend the walk in interview on date given below along with required documents. Candidates needs to send their CV at the email : email@example.com ……. before appearing for the interview.
Date of Interview : 25- 10-2019 , Reporting time at (10. 00 hours)
Venue : Jorhat Engineering College, Jorhat
|For Official Notification||N/A|
|To Apply Online||N/A|
|For Latest Job Notification:||Click Here|
|For Job Notification State- Wise:||Click Here|