NEIGRIHMS Walk-in-Interview July 2019 for 44 Senior Resident Doctors Posts
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong has invited application from eligible candidate for 44 Senior Resident Doctors Posts. Details of the post are given below.
Name of the Post:
Senior Resident Doctors
Department & No. of Post:
1. Anaesthesiology; 05 posts (1UR, 4 OBC)
2. Anatomy; 01 post (SC)
3. Blood Bank & Transfusion Medicine; 01 post (1 UR)
4. Cardiology; 03 posts (1UR, 2OBC)
5. CTVS; 03 posts (2OBC, 1SC)
6. Dermatology & STD; 01 post (1 OBC)
7. ENT; 01 post (1 SC)
8. General Medicine; 02 posts (2 OBC)
9. General Surgery; 04 posts (3 OBC & 1SC)
10. Hospital Administration; 01 post (1 UR)
11. Neurology; 02 posts (2 OBC)
12. Obstetrics & Gynaecology; 02 posts (2 OBC)
13. Ophthalmology; 02 posts (1 OBC, 1SC)
14. Orthopaedics; 03 posts (1 UR, 1 SC & 1 OBC)
15. Paediatrics; 07 posts (2 UR, 1 EWS, 3 OBC & 1 SC)
16. Pathology; 01 post (1 OBC)
17. Radiodiagnosis; 01 post(1 SC)
18. Radiotherapy; 01 post (1 UR)
19. Surgical Oncology; 01 post(1 OBC)
20. Urology; 02 posts (1 OBC, 1 SC)
Out of above, 2 (two) posts of SRD (Non-surgical) are reserved for physically handicapped candidates (One leg, One arm).
Age limit: 40 years
Age is relaxable upto 5 (five) years for SC/ ST and 3(three) years for OBC (Non- creamy layers) candidates
i. Postgraduate degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI after obtaining a medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the part – II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
ii. Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship/ housemanship in a recognized hospital.
iii. Candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council/ Medical Council of India.
Desirable: Candidates having experience in the respective discipline/ subject will be preferred.
Scale of Pay:
Level 11 of Pay Matrix with entry pay of `.67700/- per month plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under the Central Govt. Rules in identical posts
How to Apply:
Candidate need to attend the interview on the given date along with the prescribed application format and enclosed the following relevant documents duly attested:-
i. Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
ii. Certificate of SC/ ST/ Latest OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.
iii. MBBS passed Certificate
iv. MBBS Marksheets
v. MBBS Attempt certificate
vi. MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
vii. MD/ MS/ DNB/ Diploma passed certificate
viii. Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS/ MD/ MS/ DNB/ Diploma
ix. NOC from the present employer (if employed)
Candidates are also instructed to bring all original documents for verification.
Important Date & Time:
Date of Interview: 2nd August 2019 (Friday)
Time of Registration: 09:30 a.m to 10:45 a.m
Venue: Conference Hall, NEIGRIHMS Guest House, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||NA|
|For Latest Job Notification||Click Here|
|For Job State wise||Click Here|