NEIGRIHM Shillong Walk –in-interview Jan 2019 for 52 Senior Resident Doctors Post
Northeastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong (NEIGRIHM) has invited application from eligible candidates for the recruitment for Senior Resident Doctors Post (three years tenure). Details of the recruitment are give below:
Name of the Post: (No. of the Posts)
Senior Resident Doctors: 52 Posts
Name of the Department:
1. Anaesthesiology: 7 Posts (3 UR, 4 OBC)
2. Anatomy: 1 Post (SC*)
3. Biochemistry: 1 Post UR
4. Cardiology: 1 post (OBC*)
5. CTVS: 3 Posts (2 OBC*, 1SC)
6. Dermatology & STD: 1 Post (OBC)
7. ENT: 2 Posts (1SC, 1 (OBC*)
8. Forensic Medicine: 1 Post (SC*)
9. General Medicine: 2 Posts (OBC)
10. General Surgery: 4 Post (3OBC & 1SC)
11. Hospital Administration: 1 (UR)
12. Microbiology: 1 Post (UR)
13. Medical Oncology: 1 Post (UR)
14. Neurology: 3 Post (1UR, 2OBC*)
15. Neurosurgery: 2 Posts (1SC & 1OBC)
16. Obstetrics & Gynaecology: 3 Post (2OBC*, 1SC)
17. Ophthalmology: 2 Posts (1OBC, 1SC)
18. Orthopaedics: 2 Posts (1OBC* & 1SC*)
19. Paediatrics: 8 Posts (3 UR, 4 OBC* & 1 SC*)
20. Physiology: 1 Post (SC*)
21. Psychiatry: 1 Post (UR)
22. Radiodiagnosis: 1 Post (SC*)
23. Radiotherapy: 1 Post (UR)
24. Surgical Oncology: 1 Post (OBC)
25. Urology: 1 Post (SC*)
(Note: Candidates from General Category will also be considered for adhoc appointment against vacant post of reserved category (marked asterisk*), if reserved category candidates would not be available/ suitable)
Essential Qualification for the post of Senior Resident Doctors:
i. Postgraduate degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI after obtaining a medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the part – II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
ii. Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship/ housemanship in a recognized hospital.
iii. Candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council/ Medical Council of India.
Candidates having experience in the respective discipline/ subject will be preferred.
Scale of Pay:
Level 11 of Pay Matrix with entry pay of `.67700/- per month plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under the Central Govt. Rules in identical posts.
How to Apply:
Candidate need to attend the interview on the date given below and should bring all original documents for verification along with following documents:
a. Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
b. Certificate of SC/ ST/ Latest OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.
c. MBBS passed Certificate
d. MBBS Marksheets
e. MBBS Attempt certificate
f. MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
g. MD/ MS/ DNB/ Diploma passed certificate
h. Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS/MD/MS/DNB/Diploma
i. NOC from the present employer (if employed)
Date of the Interview:
21st January 2019 (Monday)
09:30 a.m to 10:45 a.m
The Conference Hall, NEIGRIHMS Guest House, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong.