National Housing Bank Recruitment March 2019 for Assistant Manager Posts
National Housing Bank Delhi has invited online application from the eligible citizen of India for the recruitment of the Post of Assistant Managers in Junior Management Grade (Scale I). Details of the recruitment are given below:
Name of post: (Total no. of post)
Assistant Manager (Scale I): 15 posts
(SC-01, ST-01, OBC-05, EWS-01, GEN-07)
Age Limit (As on 01.03.2019)
Not below 21 years and not above 28 years
(he/she must have been born not earlier than 02.03.1991 and not later than 01.03.1998 (both days are inclusive).
Relaxation of upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
Min Educational Qualifications (as on 01.03.2019)
1. A full time Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or a full time Master’s Degree in any discipline with aggregate minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
2. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant/ ICWAI/ CS may also apply.
3. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate/ Professional qualification certificate that he/ she is a graduate/ postgraduate/ Chartered Accountant/ ICWAI/CS (wherever applicable) as on 01.03.2019 and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation/ Post-graduation/ professional qualifications while registering online.
While no prior experience is required, any relevant experience would be given weightage.
Starting Basic pay is Rs. 23,700/- p.m. in the scale of Rs. 23,700-980/ 7-30,560-1,145/ 2-32,850-1,310/ 7- 42,020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I
Scheme of Selection:
Selection for the Post will be done through two tiered processes i.e. online examination and interview.
Phase I: Online Examination
Online examination will consist of both Objective and Descriptive Tests.
Objective Tests for 200 marks will be of 3 hours duration consisting of 4 sections. The objective test will have separate timing for each section. The details of online test structure will be as follows:
Cut-off Score (Online Examination):
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each section of the Objective Test and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview. Descriptive Test is of qualifying nature and marks scored in the same shall not be considered for shortlisting of candidate to interview. However, the candidate has to secure minimum score in the Descriptive Test. Evaluation of Descriptive Test paper is subject to candidate attaining minimum marks in Objective Test.
Phase II – Interview:
A category wise merit list will be prepared on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Objective Test. The minimum aggregate cut off marks for being shortlisted for Interview will be decided by the Bank in relation to the number of vacancies. Roll No. of the candidates shortlisted for interview will be published on NHB website. Interviews will be conducted at NHB head office in New Delhi ONLY. Details regarding time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the e-Call Letter. Candidates are required to download their interview e-Call Letters from the official website of NHB.
Online Examination Centres:
5. Kolkata/ Greater Kolkata
6. Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/ Greater Mumbai
7. Delhi – NCR
Rs. 600/- for Other than SC/ ST/ PwBD
Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PwBD
Mode of payment:
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply:
Candidate need to apply online through official website or the link given below. Important points to be noted before Registration:
Before applying online, candidates should –
(i) scan their :
– photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
– signature (with black ink)
– left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
– a hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in point 11 (C) to this Advertisement.
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
(iv) The text for the hand written declaration is as follows – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting
documents as and when required.”
Opening of Online registration and payment of fees: 02.03.2019
Closing date of Online registration and payment of fees: 28.03.2019 (both days are inclusive)
Download of e-Call Letter for Online Examination: 10 days prior to the Examination
Online Examination: 21.04.2019 (Sunday)
Result of Online Examination: April/ May 2019
Download of e-Call Letter for Interview: May 2019
Conduct of Interview: May/ June 2019
Declaration of Final Result: June/ July 2019
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||Click Here|
|For Latest Job Notification:||Click Here|
|For Job Notification State- Wise:||Click Here|