MNNIT Allahabad Recruitment August 2018 for 82 Non-faculty Posts
MNNIT Allahabad has invited applications from the eligible Indian nationals for the recruitment of the following posts on Contract basis (Six months only) for various departments/ sections of the Institute. The details of the recruitment are given below:
Name of post & No. of post:
1. Senior Medical Officer: 01 post
2. Medical Officer: 01 post
3. Internal Auditor: 05 posts
4. Legal Assistant: 02 posts
5. Horticulture Assistant: 02 posts
6. Secretary: 01 post
7. Stenographer: 01 post
8. Security Assistant: 01 post
9. Technical Manpower: 41 posts
10. Lab Assistant [Central Facility, Department of Biotechnology]: 01 post
11. Project Supervisors [Junior Engineers [Civil/ Electrical]: 07 posts
12. Academic Support Staff: 15 posts
13. Executive in Executive Development Centre: 02 posts
14. Office Assistant in EDC: 02 posts
1. For Senior Medical Officer: Preferably below 40 years
2. For Medical Officer: Preferably below 35 years
3. For Internal Auditor: Preferably below 70 Years
4. For Legal Assistant: Preferably below 35 years
5. For Horticulture Assistant: Preferably below 35 years
Age relaxations permissible beyond the upper age limit as per Govt. of india rules
1. For Senior Medical Officer:
MBBS Degree or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register. OR
Post Graduate qualification, preferably MD, in General medicine from a reputed medical education Institute. For MBBS degree holders, experience of 5 years as Medical officer in a hospital or dispensary.
2. For Medical Officer:
MBBS Degree or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register.
3. For Internal Auditor:
Minimum Graduate Degree Must have passed SAS Examination conduct by the Indian Audit & Accounts Departments. Only retired Audit Officers/ Senior Audit/ Officers from the Indian Audit & Accounts Departments of Government of India are eligible.
4. For Legal Assistant:
Graduation in any discipline with at least second class degree in Law [LLB]. Minimum two years experience as Full-time Legal Assistant or equivalent position in handling Court cases of Central/ State Govt./ Public Sector/ Autonomous/ Private Organizations shall only be considered. Experience supported by evidence will only be considered.
5. For Horticulture Assistant:
M.Sc.[Horticulture] with 2 years relevant experience. OR
M.Sc. [Agriculture Science] and Diploma in Horticulture with 2 years experience.OR
B. Sc. [Agriculture Science] and Diploma in Horticulture with 3-5 years experience.
Experience in Engineering/ Technical/ Scientific organization of national importance like IITs/ IISERs/ IISc/ NITs and other similar Central Govt. Institutions is desirable for all the positions.
1. For Senior Medical Officer: Rs. 68,440/- per month
2. For Medical Officer: Rs. 56,070/- per month
3. For Internal Auditor: Rs. 23,980/- per month
4. For Legal Assistant: Rs. 31,320/- per month
5. For Horticulture Assistant: Rs. 23,980/- per month
1. Short-listing: Screening of the online applications received will be done to shortlist the candidates to be called for selection process. Institute at its own discretion may restrict the maximum number of candidates to be called for the selection process
2. The list of shortlisted candidates to be called for test and/or interview on a given date and time will be published on the Institute website. Such candidates may also be intimated on registered email Id. No communication will be made through any hard copy. Norequest for change of date of test/ interview by the individual candidates will be entertained under any circumstances.
How to apply:
Candidates are required to apply online through official website or the link given below. Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the printout of the online application form for their record.
The last date for submission of online application:
August 27, 2018 till 5.30 P.M
For more details, refer official notification