MMTC Ltd. Recruitment Feb 2019 for 26 Deputy Manager Posts
MMTC Ltd., has invited Online application from eligible candidates for the recruitment for Deputy Manager Posts. Details of the recruitment are given below:
Not exceeding 30 years.
Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules
Name of the Posts: (No. of the post)
1. Deputy Manager (Marketing): 10 Posts (UR – 06; SC – 01; OBC(NCL)– 03)
2. Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts) : 10 Posts (UR – 06; SC– 02; ST-1; OBC(NCL)– 01)
3. Deputy Manager (Law): 3 posts (UR – 02; OBC(NCL)– 01)
4. Deputy Manager (Rajbhasha): 3 posts (UR– 03)
1. For Deputy Manager (Marketing):
Bachelors Degree in Commerce/ Science/ Arts (Economics/ Statistics)/ Business Administration/ Engineering with 60% aggregate marks; AND
2 (Two) years full-time regular PG Degree/ Diploma/ MBA/ MMS in Business Administration/ Management/ Marketing/ International Business with 60% aggregate marks
2. For Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts) :
* Bachelors Degree in any discipline with 60% aggregate marks; AND
* Chartered Accountant (CA) or Cost & Management Accountant (CMA) (erstwhile ICWA).
3. For Deputy Manager (Law):
Bachelors Degree in Law (3 years regular course after graduation or 5 years integrated regular course after [10+2]).
4. For Deputy Manager (Rajbhasha):
Post Graduate in Hindi with English as one of the main subjects in Graduation or Post Graduation in English with Hindi as one of the main subjects in Graduation. Minimum 60% aggregate marks in post graduation as well as in graduation.
For Details, refer Official Notification:
Scale of Pay:
Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000
Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only)
Mode of Payment:
Through Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply:
Candidate need to apply Online through official website or link given below.
* Opening Date & time for Online Registration of applications (Step-I): 30.01.2019
* Last Date & time of closing of registration (Step-I) and submission of application (Step-II): 20.02.2019 (Upto 23:45 hrs)
* Last Date & time of closing of submission of onLine application fees through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking through SB collect system of State Bank of India (SBI) (Step-III): 22.02.2019 (Upto 18.00 hrs)