MANIT Civil Engineering Dept Recruitment Jan 2019 for JRF Post
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, (MANIT) has invited application from eligible candidates for the recruitment for JRF Post purely on contractual basis for project duration and based on the availability of funds under the provisions of project. Details of the recruitment are give below:
Title of the Post:
"Impact of Climate Change on Water Resources of Tapi Basin"
Name of the Post: (No. of the Post)
JRF: 1 post
1. B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering
2. M.E./M.Tech. Degree in Water Resource Engineering
3. GATE qualified with valid GATE score in Civil Engineering
1. Knowledge of programming, handling of Hydrologic & Hydraulic modeling and Arc GIS software.
2. Candidates having higher qualification and experience in relevant field will be preferred.
1. Rs.25000/- for first two years and
2. Rs.28000/- in 3rd year plus HRA as per institute norms
Mode of Selection:
Selection will ba based on the Interview.
How to Apply:
Candidate need to submit Applications (in prescribed attached format and supporting documents) in the office of the Head of Department of Civil Engineering at the Dr. Vishnu Prasad, Co-PI Department of Civil Engineering Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal-462003 (M.P.) E-mail: vpp7@,yahoo.com, email@example.com
Last date of the submit Application: