Manipur University Dept of Biotechnology Walk-in-Interview Jan 2019 for JRF
The Department of Biotechnology, Manipur University has invited application from eligible candidates for the recruitment temporary position of Junior Research Fellow, JRF for performing advance project work in DBT sponsored project. Details of the recruitment are as follows:
Interview Rescheduled: Click Here
Name of Post: (Total no. of Posts)
1. Junior Research Fellow, JRF: 01 Post
Title of Project: "Assesment of Antimicrobial and Plant Growth Promoting Potential of Indigenous Endophytic Bacterial Strains of Manipur"
MSc degree with minimum of 55% marks in microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology or allied discipline.
1. Preference to be given to qualified candidates with experience in microbiology work.
2. Only strong committed students/scholars with regular work culture (at least 9:30 am to 5:30 pm, 6 days a week) may be considered for the position
1. Rs. 12,000/- + 10% HRA, or
2. Rs. 25,000/- + 10% HRA for NET/ GATE qualified candidates.
Mode of Selection: Based on Interview.