Manipur University Dept of Biochemistry Interview Re-scheduled for JRF
The Department of Biochemistry, Manipur University has informed to all the concerned that the walk-in-Interview which was scheduled on 12 Feb 2019 for the for temporary position of 1 JRF has been rescheduled.
New Date for Interview: 23rd Feb 2019 at 11 am
Details of the Recruitment:
Name of Post: (Total no. of Posts)
1. Junior Research Fellow, JRF: 01 Post
Title of Project: “Assesment of Antimicrobial and Plant Growth Promoting Potential of Indigenous Endophytic Bacterial Strains of Manipur”
MSc degree with minimum of 55% marks in microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology or allied discipline.
1. Preference to be given to qualified candidates with experience in microbiology work.
2. Only strong committed students/scholars with regular work culture (at least 9:30 am to 5:30 pm, 6 days a week) may be considered for the position
1. Rs. 12,000/- + 10% HRA, or
2. Rs. 25,000/- + 10% HRA for NET/ GATE qualified candidates.
For more details of the recruitment Click Here
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||na|
|For Latest Job Notification:||Click Here|
|For Job Notification State- Wise:||Click Here|