Manipur Town Planning Department Recruitment Download Application Form
Manipur Town Planning Department Recruitment Download Application Form & List of Applicants Sponsored by Employment Exchanges
Town Planning Department, Government of Manipur has informed to all the applicants who have applied through Employment Exchange in response to the Notification Nos. 3/2/2017-TP dated 04/03/2019 and 05/02/2020 for recruitment of the following Grade C & D Posts i Town Planning Department, Manipur that application for can be download from the official website and submit the same. (Manipur Town Planning Department Recruitment)
Important Dates: (Manipur Town Planning Department Recruitment)
|Date of Notification||25th Oct 2021|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||12th Nov 2021, 3 pm|
|Venue for Submission of Application||The Office of the Chief Town Planning Department, Directorate Complex, North AOC|
For List of Applicants Sponsored by Employment Exchanges: Click Here:
To Download Application form: Click Here:
The application fee will be Rs. 500/- for Un-Reserved, Rs. 400/- for OBC (M) and
Rs. 300/- for ST and should be paid through cash only at the time of submission of the form.
If a candidate has applied for more than one post, he or she should submit separate forms along with the respective application fee for each post.
Mode of Selection: Based on Recruitment Examination
There will be no viva-voce and only written test shall be conducted for recruitment of the above mentioned 10 (ten) posts as per the scheme of examination notified by DP for Group-C & D as per O.M.No. 1/22/2005-DR-lll/DP dated 18.09.2021. The written test will be conducted for 100 marks each with
an additional 20 marks for Skill Test for the posts of
(1) Office Assistant cum Computer Operator,
(2), Lower Division Clerk and
There will be no Skill Test for the post of Peon.
Details of the Recruitment:
Name of Post: Total no. of Post
1. Lower Division Clerk (Group C): 01 post (ST)
2. Office Assistant Cum Computer Operator (Group C): 02 posts (UR)
3. Driver [Light] (Group C): 03 posts (UR-1, OBC M-1, ST-1)
4. Peon (Group D): 04 posts (UR-1, OBC M-1, ST-2)
1. Maximum 38 (thirty eight) years and below for all posts except Driver
2. Minimum 21 years and maximum 38 (thirty eight) for Driver
NOTE: Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates
1. For Lower Division Clerk: Graduate who have completed a Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) (DOS + Windows + MS Office + Multimedia + Internet) of a Central State recognized institute.
2. For Office Assistant Cum Computer Operator: Graduate from a recognized Institute/ University and proficiency on handling Microsoft Office. Typing with minimum 30 words per minute in English, relaxable up to 25 words per minute in case of ST/ SC/ OBC/ PWD.
3. For Driver (Light):
i. Class X pass/ Matriculate/ HSLC/ Equivalent from a recognised Board/ Institution
ii. Driving experience for 3 (three) years possessing requisite driving license.
4. For Peon:
Essential: Passed HSLC/ Equivalent from a recognized Board/ Institution
Desirable: Knowledge of Hindi
1. For Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + GPRs. 2,000/-
2. For OA Cum Computer Operator: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + GPRs. 1,900/-
3. For Driver (Light): Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + GPRs. 1,900/-
4. For Peon: Rs. 4,440 – 7,440/- + GPRs. 1,300/-
For More Details of the Recruitment: Click Here