Manipur State Transport MST Recruitment 2019 for 20 Posts| Check Eligibility
Manipur State Transport, MST Government of Manipur invited application from eligible candidates for recruitment of the following posts on casual basis in respect of Manipur State Transport. Details are as follows:
Name of the Post: (Total No of Post)
1. Driver (Heavy Vehicle): 09 Posts
2. Conductor: 11 Posts
1. For Driver (Heavy Vehicle): UR: 04, ST: 03, OBC(M): 01, OBC(MP): 01
2. For Conductor: UR: 02, ST: 05, OBC(M): 03, OBC(MP): 01
Minimum 18 years for conductor & 21 years for Driver and Upper age limit is 38 years for Geberal candidates, 41 years for OBC & 43 years for SC/ ST candidates
1. For Driver (Heavy Vehicle):
Essential: 10th passed from any recognized board, valid driving license (Heavy vehicle)
Desirable: Minimum 3 years of driving experience, experience in repairs and maintenance of vehicle, good eyesight, good health, sober habit & willingness to serve in difficult work condition.
2. For Conductor:
Essential: 10th passed from any recognized board.
Desirable: Fluent in Manipuri, Hindi & English, language, good communication skills willingness to serve in difficult work condition.
1. For Driver (Heavy Vehicle): @ Rs. 273/- per day + Incentive
2. For Conductor: @ Rs. 225/- per day + Incentive
Mode of Selection: Aptitude test for conductor and driving test for driver
How to Apply:
Candidates need to submit application in the prescribed format which can be collected from MST’s office, Moirangkhom Imphal West, Manipur during office hour on payment of Rs 100/- for General/ OBC and Rs 50/- for SC/ST candidates. Duly filled forms along with required self attested copies of supporting certificates should be submitted by 4 PM of 21st Oct 2019.
Documents to be submitted:
Completed application form along with 3 recent passport size photographs and self attested copies of educational documents/ certificates and of SC/ ST/ OBC certificates.
1. Date of issue of application: 7 to 19 Oct 2019
2. Last date for submission of application: 21st Oct 2019
3. Date of Aptitude test and Driving Test: 24th Oct 2019