Manipur State Kala Akademi Exam Date, Syllabus & Scheme of Exam for Direct Recruitment
Manipur State Kala Akademi, Khuman Lampak Sports Complex, Imphal has informed to all the candidates who have applied for direct recruitment to the following Group C & D posts that the written examination will be held on 7th Feb 2021, and the scheme & syllabus of the written test are as follows:
For List of Eligible & Rejected Candidates: Click Here
Date of Written Examination: 7th Feb 2021 at 10 am
Examination Centre: Ibotonsana Higher Secondary School, Uripok, Imphal West
The scheme & syllabus of the written test as released by the Academi:
Instruction to Candidates:
For the Written Test in connection with the recruitment of Group-C & D Post in Manipur State Kala Akademi
- Candidates should be used Blue/Black Ball Point Pen (No Gel Pen) for objective type questions as well as other descriptive type questions. Using any other means of marking shall be treated as invalid.
- Candidates are advised to reach the examination centre/venue at least 1(one) hour before the commencement of the examination and to occupy their allotted seats 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination. No candidates will be allowed entry minutes after the commencement of the examination. No candidates will be allowed to leave the examination hall until the examination is
- No electronic devices and no carry bags will be allowed inside the examination hall/room. Candidates may be informed that possession of mobile phones or any other communication devices inside the examination hall/room may lead to cancellation of their candidature.
- Manipur State Kala Akademi, Imphal will not be responsible and liable for loss of any valuables.
- Candidates must strictly follow and abide by the instructions of the Officer-inCharge/Supervisor/Invigilators.
- All the candidates are instructed to bring their Admit Card along with a valid Identity Proof (Driving License/Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/Voter Card/Valid Photo ID Cards issued by the recognised School/College/University).
- Entry to the examination hall/room will be granted only to the candidates with valid Admit Card issued by the Manipur State Kala Akademi,
- No TA/DA shall be provided for appearing in the Written Test.
Details of the Recruitment:
Name of Post : (Total No. of Posts) :-
1.Recording Technician : 1 post (UR)
2. Technician (Photographer) : 1 Post (UR)
3. Library Assistant : 1 Post (UR)
4. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) : 2 Posts (UR-1, ST-1)
5. Assistant Technician : 1 Post (UR)
6. Peon : 1 Post (UR)
7. Sweeper : 1 Post (UR)
8. Chowkidar cum Mali : 1 Post (UR)
A candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 38 years on the 7th December,2020. i.e. the date of notification.
For More Details of the recruitment: Click Here