Manipur Social Welfare Recruitment Under Mahila Shakti Kendra Scheme Interview Date & Admit Card
The Department of Social Welfare, Government of Manipur has informed to all the candidates who has applied for engagement of contractual staff for the post of State Project Co-ordinator under the state Resource Centre for women under the Mahila Shakti Kendra Scheme (MSK) that the interview will be held on 8th Feb 2019.
Date of Interview: 8th Feb 2019 from 10 AM to 1:30 PM
Venue of Interview: Directorate of Social Welfare, 2nd MR Gate, AT Line, Imphal
It has also been informed that the admit card of the same can be collected from the Directorate on 6th Feb 2019 from 1 pm on wards to 5 pm of 7th February 2019.
All candidates has been informed to report at Directorate Office by 9:30 am without fail.
Details of the Recruitment:
Name of post: (No. of post)
(A) State Resource Centre for women: 05 posts
1. State Project Coordinator: 01 post (UR)
2. Specialist Gender: 01 post (UR)
3. Research Officer: 01 post (UR)
4. Training and Research Officer: 01 post (UR)
5. Assistant: 01 post (UR)
(B) District Level Centre for Women: 24 posts
6. Women Welfare Officer: 08 posts (UR-5, ST-2, OBC(M)-1)
7. District Coordinator: 16 posts (UR-10, ST-4, OBC(M)-2)
For More Details of the recruitment: Click here