Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment 2017 Manipur Veterinary Service Grade-IV
Manipur Public Service Commission, MPSC has invited application from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 22 posts of Manipur Veterinary Service Grade-IV (Veterinary Officers) in Veterinary & Animal Husbandry Department, Manipur. Details of the recruitment are as follows:
Name of Posts: (Total No. of Posts)
1. Veterinary Officers: 22 Posts (UR:13, ST:06, OBC(M):03)
To Download Admit Card: Click Here
Age Limit: (As on 20th July 2017)
Not less than 21 years and not more than 38 years. Age relaxation applicable as per Government rules.
1. Must be a citizen of India.
2. Must be able to speak Manipuri (Meetei/Meitei Lon) or any of the Tribal dialect of Manipur.
3. Must be a permanent resident of Manipur provided that a candidate whose parent or any of his/her ancestors in his/ her direct lineage are permanent resident of the State, with proper documentary proof like enrollment in the electoral roll and birth certificate will also be eligible.
Bachelor in Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry of a recognized university/ institution.
Period of Probation: 2 years.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300-34,800/- + GP Rs. 5,400/- + 25% NPA
Service & Class: GCS Class-I (Group-A)
Mode of Selection: Based on Written exam, Interview etc.
1. Written Exam: 100 Marks
2. Interview: 15 Marks
The written exam will be of 2 hours duration which the candidates would be expected to answer 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ) carrying one mark each. The duration of examination can be changed based on the advice of the experts with prior information to all candidates.
Note: The will be penalty of .05 marks for each wrong answer.
Syllabus of Written Examination:
No defined syllabus has been prescribed for the examination. However, The MCQ will be to test the knowledge expected of a candidate who has Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry.
1. Candidates securing top 36 positions ( all candidates securing same or more marks as 36th rank) in the written examination will be called for Interview subject to the candidates securing minimum marks to be decided by the commission. In case top 36 candidates does not include 12 ST and 6 OBC(M) candidates then ST/OBC(M) candidates ranked lower will be called for interview provided that the candidates have secured the minimum marks decided by commission.
2. Candidates holding any Post Graduation Degree Listed in Annexure of Schedule-II (Refer official notification) of the Manipur Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandary Service rules, 1994 as amended from time to time shall given 2 marks in addition to the written exam and interview.
1. Rs 300/- for General/ OBC
2. Rs 150/- for SC/ST
3. No fee for Differently Abled Candidates
Mode of Payment:
Net Banking, Visa/Master Card/ Debit card
How to Apply:
Candidates need to apply online at the official site of MPSC.
To Apply Online: Click Here:
1. Starting of Online registration: 6th July 2017
2. Last Date for Online registration: 20th July 2017 upto midnight
3. Date for release of admit card: 24th July 2017
4. Date for written exam: 11th Aug 2017
For Official Notification: Click Here:
You May Also Like:
For MPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2017: Click Here:
For MPSC Assistant Architect Recruitment 2017: Click Here:
For MPSC CDPO Recruitment 2017: Click Here:
For MPSC OSD Recruitment 2017: Click Here:
Corrigendum: Click Here:
For Latest admission updates: Click here:
For Jobs in Manipur: Click Here:
For Latest Job Notification: Click Here: