Manipur MPSC Personality Test Result Oct 2017 for Recruitment of DIO & APO Posts
The Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the result of Personality Test / Interview which was held on 26th Oct 2017 for recruitment to the post of District Information Officer & Assistant Publicity Officer in DIPR. The following is the merit list of all candidates and the selected candidates for the post are given below:
Details of the recruitment are given below:
Name of the Post & No of Post:
1. District Information Officer: 2 (two) posts (UR)
2. Assistant Publicity Officer: 1 (one) post (ST)
i. The candidate must be a citizen of India.
ii. The candidate must be able to speak Manipuri (Meetei/ Meitei Lon) or any of the Tribal dialect of Manipur.
iii. The candidate must be a permanent resident of Manipur provided that a candidate whose parent or any of his/her ancestors in his/her direct lineage are permanent resident of the State, with proper documentary proof like enrollment in the electoral roll and birth certificate will also be eligible.
Manipur MPSC Personality Test Result Oct 2017 for Recruitment of PRO Posts
Educational Qualification for both post:
i. Degree of a recognised University.
ii. Degree/ Diploma in Journalism (duration of diploma course should not be less than the one academic year) from a recognised University/ Institution.
Certificate in Journalism (duration of course should not be less than 6 months) from a recognised Institution with 5 (five) years experience in Information & Publicity works of a Government.
For More Details: Click Here
For More Jobs in Manipur: Click Here
For Latest Job Notifications: Click Here
- BEL Recruitment Oct 2018 for 20 Electronics & Mechanical Engineers Posts
- IIT Dharwad Recruitment Oct 2018 for Jr. Superintendent & Jr. Assistant Posts
- NHM Manipur 6 Months Certificate Course in Community Health for Nurse (BPCCHN) 2018
- ICAR – IIVR Walk-in interview Oct 2018 for RA, SRF, TA & YP-I Posts
- Sainik School Imphal Walk-in-Interview Oct 2018 for TGT Teacher