Manipur MPSC MCSCC 2019 Prelims Examination Date Announced
According to the official notification released by the Manipur Public Service Commission, MPSC it has been informed to all the concerned that the Manipur Civil Service Combined Competitive examination (MCSCC) Prelims 2019 will be held on 12th May 2019.
To Download e-Admit card: Click Here
Manipur MPSC MCSCC 2019 Prelims 2019 Postponed: Click Here
For Prelims Examination Pattern:
The Examination shall comprise of two compulsory Papers of 200 Marks each.
(i) Both the question papers will be of the objective type (multiple choice question).
(ii) The General Studies Paper-II of the MCSCC (Preliminary) Examination will be a
qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%. and total qualifying marks of General Studies Paper –I of Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination as may be determined by the
(iii) The question papers will be set in English only.
(iv) There will be negative marking for incorrect answers one third (0.33) of
the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Paper-I (200 Marks) Duration: Two hours
• Current events of national and international importance.
• History of India and Indian National Movement.
• Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social, Economic, Geography of India
and the World.
• Indian Polity and Governance-Constitutional, Political System, Panchayat Raj,
Public Policy, Rights Issues etc.
• Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty,
Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
• General Issues of Environment ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change –
that do not require subject specialization.
• General Science.
Paper-II (200 Marks) Duration: Two hours
• Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
• Logical reasoning and analytic ability;
• Decision making and problem solving;
• General mental ability;
• Basic numeracy (number and their relation, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class
X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. –
Class X level);
Note 1: Paper-II of the Manipur Civil Services Combined Competitive (Preliminary)
Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying mark fixed at 33%
For Syllabus of the Examination: Click Here:
Details of the Recruitment:
Name of Posts: (Total No. of Posts)
1. Manipur Civil Service Grade II: 15 Posts
2. Manipur Police Service Grade II: 15 Posts
3. Manipur Finance Service Grade III: 15 Posts
4. Sub Divisional Collector: 15 Posts
5. Manipur Secretariat Service Category V: 10 Posts
1. Manipur Civil Service Grade II: UR: 09, SC: 00, ST: 05, OBC(M): 01, OBC(MP):00
2. Manipur Police Service Grade II: UR: 08, SC: 01, ST: 04, OBC(M): 01, OBC(MP):01
3. Manipur Finance Service Grade III: UR: 09, SC: 00, ST: 04, OBC(M): 02, OBC(MP):00
4. Sub Divisional Collector: UR: 07, SC: 01, ST: 05, OBC(M): 02, OBC(MP):00
5. Manipur Secretariat Service Category V: UR: 04, SC: 00, ST: 04, OBC(M): 02, OBC(MP):00
For More Details of the Recruitment: Click Here
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||na|
|For Latest Job Notification:||Click Here|
|For Job Notification State- Wise:||Click Here|