Manipur Department of Jail Recruitment for 125 Various Posts
Employment Exchanges, Imphal West Employment Exchange Complex, Lamphelpat has informed to all the concerned about the vacancies of various posts in the Department of Jail, Government of Manipur. Details of the vacancies are as follows:
Practical Test Schedule for Nurse & Pharmacist: Click Here
Notification of Admit Cards Issue: Click Here
Name of Posts: (Total No. Posts)
1. Assistant Jailor: 07 Posts (UR:04 (MALE), ST:02(Male), OBC(MP):01(Male))
2. Warder: 87 Posts
UR:32 (male: 34 & Female: 05), OBC(MP):04(Male), OBC(M):12 (Male:12, Female:01), SC(Male):02, and ST:27(Male:27, Female:02)
3. Pharmacist: 01 Post (UR:01)
4. Nurse: 01 Post (ST:01)
5. Driver: 02 Posts (UR:01, ST:01)
6. LDC: 09 Posts (UR:04, ST:03, OBC(M):02)
7. Stenographer: 01 Post (UR:01)
8. Tailor: 01 Post (UR:01)
9. Masson: 03 Posts (UR:02, ST:01)
10. Peon : 02 Posts (UR:01, OBC(M):01)
11. Barber: 02 Posts (UR:01, OBC(M):01)
12. Cook: 07 Posts (UR:04, ST:02, OBC(M):01)
13. Chowkidar: 01 Post (OBC(M):01)
14. Water Pump Operator: 01 Post (ST:01))
21 to 38 Years. Age relaxation applicable as per government rule.
1. Assistant Jailor:
Graduate of a recognized University.
Matriculate/HSLC or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board
Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institute.
Registered A Grade Nurse from a recognized University/Institute.
Class VIII passed with 3 years driving experience.
6. LDC (Male):
Graduate who have completed a course on computer concept(CCC) IDOS+ Windows + MS Office + Multimedia + Internet, etc from a recognized Institute.
Matriculate/HSLC or its equivalent qualification of a recognized university/Board.
8. Tailer (Male):
Matriculate/HSLC with Diploma Course in tailoring and cutting
9. Masson (Male):
Class VII Passed
Class VII Passed
11. Barber (Male):
Class VII Passed, driving experience for 3 years, experience in barber’s works
12. Cook (Male):
Class VII Passed, 3 years experience in cook’s works
13. Dhobi (Male): 01 Post (OBC(M):01)
Class VII Passed, 3 years experience in Dhobi’s works
14. Sweeper (Male): 01 Post (UR:01)
Class VII Passed, 3 years experience in Sweeper’s works
1. Assistant Jailor: Rs 9300-34,800 + GP Rs 4300/- PM
2. Warden: Rs. 5200-20,200 + GP Rs 1900/- PM
3. Pharmacist: Rs. 5200-20,200 + GP Rs 2800/- PM
4. Nurse: Rs 9300-34,800 + GP Rs 4300/- PM
5. Driver: Rs. 5200-20,200 + GP Rs 1900/- PM
6. LDC : Rs. 5200-20,200 + GP Rs 2000/- PM
7. Stenographer: Rs. 5200-20,200 + GP Rs 1900/- PM
8. Tailer : Rs. 4400-7440 + GP Rs. 1300 PM
9. Masson : Rs. 4400-7440 + GP Rs. 1300 PM
10. Poen: Rs. 4400-7440 + GP Rs. 1300 PM
11. Barber: Rs. 4400-7440 + GP Rs. 1300 PM
12. Cook : Rs. 4400-7440 + GP Rs. 1300 PM
13. Dhobi: Rs. 4400-7440 + GP Rs. 1300 PM
14. Sweeper : Rs. 4400-7440 + GP Rs. 1300 PM
How to Apply:
Candidates need to obtain the application form by paying Rs. 200/-from the office of Superintendent of Central jail Imphal; wef 10th May to 31st may 2017 and submit the duly filled application form along with the needed document to the respective employment exchanges centre..
Documents to attached:
a. one recent passport size photograph of the candidate duly attested by a gazetted Officer or Magistrate pasted on the form (not to be pinned). Half signature of Gazetted officer/ Magistrate should be on the photograph and another half on the form.
b. Two recent passport size photograph of the candidate duly attested by a gazetted officer or magistrate attached/ pinned to the application form and the name of the candidate should be written in ink on the back side of the photograph.
c. Attested photocopies of all certificates
Note: Candidates who have already applied for any post in Jail Department (Notification 7/64/2015-IG(J) dated 3/12/2016 need not apply again.
For details of the recruitment can be had from the office of the Addl Director General of Police (Prison) Manipur and Superintendent Manipur Central Jail.
Last date for collecting application form: 31st May 2017
Last date for submission of application: 10th June 2017
For More Jobs in Manipur: Click here:
For Latest Job Notification: click here: