Manipur Agriculture Online Admit Card for Admission 2021
Manipur Agriculture Online Admit Card for Admission 2021 to Various Courses as State Nominee
The Directorate of Agriculture, Government of Manipur has informed to all the concerned that the mode of selection for State Nominee on marks secured in the Class XII (PCM/ PCB) 2021 for undergoing various degree course in different Colleges under Central Agriculture University, Imphal has been cancelled in the public interest in pursuance of Government of Manipur Secretariat Agriculture Department.
Further, it has been notified that a Combined Written Test Examination for the selection of state nominee candidates for undergoing admission to various degree courses under Central Agriculture University, Imphal for the admission to various degree courses under Central Agriculture University, Imphal for the academic session 2201-2022 shall be conducted considering the needs for an entrance examination in the selection process, since Class XII standard student of this year are promoted without examination due to COVID-19 pandemic.
1. The candidates/ applicants who had already Registered online and submission their hard copy of confirmation sheet to the Directorate of Agriculture, Sanjenthong shall be eligible for the Written Test Examination.
2. The Eligible Candidates/ applicants are informed to download Admit Card format from official website from 10th Oct 2021 (10 am) to 13th Oct 2021 (2 pm) and submit dully fill in form along with Receipt/ courier foil issued by the Directorate of Agriculture on or before 14th Oct 2021 till 2 pm.
To Download Application Format: Click Here
INSTRUCTION TO THE CANDIDATE FOR WRITTEN EXAM:
1. The Written test shall be in English Medium.
2. Candidate should write clearly in blue ball pen / ink pen.
3. The syllabi, mark allocation and number of questions for the written test are given below:
4. Each question shall carry 2 marks each.
5. The duration of the examination is 2 hours 10 minutes for Group D and 1 hours 30 minutes for others Group
6. Four or more probable answers will be given against each question; only the correct one is to be tick with blue ball pen/ ink pen.
7. More than one answer/change of answers/wrong answer/cancellation/overwriting of answer against the
question will be deemed as incorrect response and awarded 0(zero) marks.
8. The examination hall will open 30 minute before commencement of test and allowed to enter the Exam hall/ room 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination. No candidates shall be allowed to the exam hall after 5 minute of the commencement of exam
Details of the Admission:
Name of Courses:
1. B.Sc. (AGRI)
2. B.TECH (AGRI.ENGG.)
3. B.TECH.(FOOD TECHNOLOGY)
4. B.Sc.(COMMUNITY SCIENCE/ HOME SCIENCE)
5. B.Sc.(NUTRITION & DIETETICS)
Candidates should passed 10+2 examination in science or inter- Agriculture from a recognized university/ board/ council.
For More Details: Click Here