Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre Walk-in-Interview August 2019 for 87 Technician Apprentices (Diploma in Engg)
Name of Post: Technician Apprentices
Discipline & Vacancy:
01. Mechanical: 53 seats
02. Electrical: 07 seats
03. Electronics: 13 seats
04. Chemical: 01 seat
05. Computer Science: 05 seats
06. Civil: 06 seats
07. Automobile: 02 seats
Reservation to SC /ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PWD candidates is applicable as per Govt, of India rules.
Age Limit (as on 30.08.2019): 35 years
38 years for OBC, 40 years for SC/ ST, Additional 10 years relaxation for PWD candidates in their respective categories
Duration: 1 Year
First Class Diploma (3 Year duration) awarded by a State Technical Board/University in the respective field with not less than 60% marks.
1. Candidates who have passed Diploma in /after April 2017 are only eligible to apply. Those who passed diploma in 2017 will be eligible for apprenticeship till March 2020 as per the provisions of Apprentices Act 1961 and they will not be offered the training position after March 2020, even if they are empaneled /waitlisted.
2. Courses recognized by Universities/ State Technical Boards from Southern region (Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Pondicherry) will be given priority since these States/UT’s come under Southern Region of BOAT. Candidates from other State Technical Boards will be considered only in case there is shortage of candidates in the respective disciplines.
3. Selected candidates will be registered under the Apprentices Act 1961 and Amendment Act of 1973; for which they should execute a contract immediately after induction of training.
4. The induction of apprentices against the 2019-2020 vacant training positions will be made strictly based on the position in the panel subject to the availability of vacancies.
5. Ex-Apprentices or current Apprentices in any firm/ organization are not eligible to apply. Combining of apprenticeship with other institution is not permitted.
6. Candidates who have completed three years after acquiring the prescribed qualification or have work experience for a period of one year or more in any Government/ Public Sector/ Private Sector Organization, are not eligible for Apprenticeship Training.
7. Upper age limit is 35 years as on 30.08.2019 (38 years for OBC, 40 years for SC /ST, Additional 10 years relaxation for PWD candidates in their respective categories), Reservation to SC /ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PWD candidates is applicable as per Govt, of India rules.
8. Candidates should attach self-attested true copies of certificate and consolidated marklist of their Diploma qualification and proof of date of birth (copy of SSLC /SSC /AISSE /ICSE) while submitting their application at the Centralized Walk – In-lnterview venue. Copies of experience Certificate, if any, copy of caste /community certificate (if belongs to SC/ST), Non- Creamy layer certificate (if belongs to OBC), Income & Asset Certificate (if belongs to EWS), Disability certificate (if belongs to PWD) also to be furnished.
9. Sandwich diplomas, private diploma, short term/ certificate course etc. are not acceptable.
10. Only Indian Nationals need apply.
11. Apprentices will have no claim whatsoever for employment in LPSC or any other Centres / Units of ISRO after completion of training.
12. No accomodation will be provided by the Centre for Apprentices during the training period.
How to Apply:
Candidate need to register their name to Supervisory Development Centre, Kalamassery through their website. After regitration candidate need to attend the interview on the given date along with required documents.
Date of Interview: 17.08.2019 SATURDAY 9.30AM TO 5.00 PM
Venue: Govt. Polytechnic College, Kalamassery, Ernakulam, Kerala
|For Official Notification||NA|
|To Register||Click Here|
|For Latest Job Notification:||Click Here|
|For Job Notification State- Wise:||Click Here|