LHMC Microbiology Dept Walk-in Interview April 2019 for Research Scientist-I and Others Posts
Lady Hardinge Medical College, (LHMC) has invited application from eligible candidates for the recruitment for Research Scientist-I Post on purely contractual basis for a period of 11 months and may be extended further based on the tenure of the Project. Details of the recruitment are given below:
Title of the Post:
“Viral Research and Diagnostic Laboratory”.
1. For Research Scientist -I: Below 45 years
2. For Research Assistant & Lab Technician: Below 32 years
Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
Name of the Post: (No. of the Post)
1. Research Scientist -I (Medical): 01 Post (UR)
2. Research Scientist -I (Non Medical): 01 Post (UR)
3. Research Assistant: 01 Post (UR)
4. Lab Technician: 02 Posts (UR)
Qualification and Experience:
1. For Research Scientist -I (Medical):
MBBS/ BDS/ B.V.Sc. & AH recognized by MCI/ DCI/ VCI respectively Or BDS/ B.V.Sc degree with one year experience
1. MD in the Microbiology from a recognized university for candidates with first class relevant degree
2. Additional Post doctoral research/ training experience in Microbiology in recognized institute(s)
3. Knowledge of Computer Application or Business Intelligence tools/ Data Management
4. Two years R&D/ Teaching experience in relevant subject after obtaining essential qualification
2. For Research Scientist -I (Non Medical):
1st class Master’s degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology from a recognized university Or 2nd class M. Sc. + Ph.D degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology from a recognized university. Or BE/ B. Tech degree in Biotechnology with 2 years experience or equivalent degree from a recognized university.
i. Candidates with Master degree in Medical Microbiology will be preferred.
ii. Doctorate or M. Tech Degree in Biotechnology from a recognized university for candidates with BE/ B. Tech degree in Biotechnology .
iii. Additional Post doctoral research/ training experience in Microbiology in recognized institute(s).
iiv. Knowledge of Computer Applications or Business Intelligence tools/ Data Management,
v. Two years R&D / Teaching experience in Microbiology after obtaining essential qualification.
3. For Research Assistant:
Post graduate degree in M icrobiology/ Biotechnology.
Candidates with Master degree in Medical Microbiology will be preferred.
4. For Lab Technician:
B. Sc( MLT)/ B. Sc./ Intermediate with diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from recognized Institute or High School with 5 years Lab. Experience.
1. For Research Scientist -I: Rs.65,000/- p.m. (fixed)
2. For Research Assistant: Rs.30,000/- p.m. (fixed)
3. For Lab Technician: Rs.25,000/- p.m. (fixed)
How to Apply:
Candidate need to attend the Interview on the date given below and should accompany along with duly filled application form in prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies, and original documents for verification.
The application may be submitted in the prescribed form with copies of relevant documents to The Secretary, Research & Project Committee, Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital, New Delhi 110001.z
Date of the Interview:
22 Apr 2019 at 10:00 AM
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Seminar Room, 1 st Floor, Old Building, Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital, New Delhi 110001.
|For Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||NA|
|For Latest Job Notification||Click Here|
|For Job State wise||Click Here|