LBSIM Delhi Admission Notification Feb 2019 for PGDM Programme
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM), Delhi has released notification for admission to Post Graduate Diploma programmes 2019-21 approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Details of the admission are given below:
Courses Offered: No. of Seats
Two-Year Full Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (General): 180
Two-Year Full Time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance): 60
Two-Year Full Time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (Research & Business Analytics): 60
Two-Year Full Time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (Logistics & Supply Chain Management): 60
Three-Year Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (Part-Time): 60
15-Month Full Time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (Working Executives): 60
Three-Year Full Time Programme in Masters in Computer Applications (Affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi)
1. The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA of any of the universities incorporated by an Act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The bachelor degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary, schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
2. Applicants should note that the mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria will not ensure consideration for short listing by LBSIM. Candidates must declare and maintain a valid and unique email account and a phone number throughout the selection process.
3. All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT 2018) conducted by the IIMs on November 25, 2018, or should have a valid GMAT score in a test taken between January 1, 2018 and January 15, 2019
4. Foreign students, PIO and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible and are required to take the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) at a test centre outside India, between January 1, 2018 and January 15, 2019
5. Indian residents who have appeared for GMAT, between 01st January 2018 and 15th January 2019 are also eligible to apply. Candidates will be required to furnish their GMAT scores while applying and provide an attested copy of the GMAT score sheet to the Admission Office for verification at the time of personal interview. GMAT scores without the above document will not be accepted and the application may be summarily rejected.
LBSIM Delhi Admission Criteria 2019-21 is a two step process involving the preliminary screening and shortlisting criteria and the Final selection Criteria comprising CAT/GMAT exam score, GD-PI round, Academics among others.
1. Candidates are short-listed on the basis of CAT/ GMAT scores, prior academic performance, work experience, and other information disclosed in the Application form. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion, Extempore, Written Analysis Test and Personal Interview, which will be held during February and March 2019.
2. The weightage for final selection will be 60% for CAT/GMAT score and 40% for Group Discussion, Extempore and Personal Interview, past academic performance, written ability test and work experience. Result of the selected candidates shall also be displayed on the Institute’s Notice Board and also uploaded on the Institute’s website.
Cities for GD-PI-WAT:
Candidates short-listed on the basis of CAT score will be called for Group Discussion (GD), Extempore, Written analysis test and Personal Interview (PI) for final selection at the following centres: Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata
PGDM-General: Rs.10.89 Lakhs
PGDM-Finance: Rs.10.89 Lakhs
PGDM-Research & Business Analytics: Rs.10.89 Lakhs
PGDM-Logistics & Supply Chain Management: Rs.10.89 Lakhs
i) The fees include tuition fees, books and reading material, and Refundable Security Deposit of Rs. 5,000/- for the programme
ii) Management Grid Contribution of Rs. 27,000/- (For Full Course) and Alumni fee Rs. 7,000/- (Life Membership) are required to be paid, in addition to the above fees, at the time of admission.
Mode of payment:
1. In cash or by Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of ‘Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management’ Delhi, payable at New Delhi. OR
2. Through Credit/ Debit card, Net Banking if applying online
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates are required register with LBSIM through official website or the link given below. Or
Candidates can also download the Application Form from the Institute’s website and submit the filled-in form along with the Application Fees by post within India and abroad should reach the completed application form to Admission Coordinator, Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Plot No.-11/7, Sector-11, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075.
Common Admission Test (CAT) date: 25th November 2018
Availability of admission forms : 23rd September, 2018
Last date of receipt of completed Form: 15th December 2018
WAT, GD & PI Date :Feb – March 2019
Result Declaration : 1st week of April 2019
Last date of depositing fees: 14th June, 2019
Programme commences : 15th June, 2019
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||Click Here|
|For Latest Job Notification:||Click Here|
|For Job Notification State- Wise:||Click Here|