Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital Walk-in-Interview April 2019 for Senior Resident Posts
Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital, has invited application from eligible candidates for the recruitment for Senior Resident Post on ad hoc basis, initially for a period of 44 days, extendable up to a maximum three years subject to mutual agreement and satisfactory work & conduct. Details of the recruitment are given below:
Age limit: (as on 01/01/2019)
Age relaxation, as per rule will be allowed to SC/ST and Divyangan categories.
Name of the Post: (No. of the Post)
1. Senior Resident (Anaesthesia): 4 Posts
2. Senior Resident (Dermatology): 1 Post
3. Senior Resident (Gen.Medicine): 1 Post
1. Post graduate Degree/Diploma from a recognized university.
2. Delhi Medical Council Registration.
3. Those who have done three years’ senior residency in any Central/ State Govt, hospital or autonomous institution are not eligible, however, if fresh candidates are not available, candidates who have done 03 years senior residency shall be allowed to appear in the interview.
Pay Matrix 11+ usual allowance as applicable under the Residency Scheme.
How to Apply:
Candidate need to attend the Interview on the date given below and should bring Original as well as one set of self- attested photocopies of Certificates (PG Degree/ Diploma Certificate, DMC Registration Certificate, Age Proof) and one recent passport size photograph.
Date of the Interview:
25/04/2019 (11:00 AM)
10:00 A.M. to 12.00 noon.
Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital (LBSH), Khichripur Delhi- 11 0091.
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||NA|
|For Latest Job Notification||Click Here|
|For Job State wise||Click Here|