Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 2 Langjing Imphal Recruitment Notice Feb 2021 for Various Contractual Posts
Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 2 Langjing has invited application from eligible candidates from eligible candidates for engagement of teachers on part time contractual basis for the session 2021-22 for the subjects detailed below. Details of the recruitment are as follows:
Name of Posts:
1. Post Graduate Teachers (PGT):
g. Computer Science:
j. Political Science:
2. Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT):
d. Social Science:
3. Primary Teachers (PRT):
4. PRT (Music):
5. Computer Instructor (To teach class III to X):
6. Taekwondo Instructor/Coach:
8. Yoga Teacher:
For VACANY POSITION / NO. OF VACANT POSTS: Click Here
1. For Post Graduate Teachers (PGT):
Master’s Degree or equivalent in the concerned Subject with at least 50% marks and B.Ed.
2. For Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT):
a. Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. Subject-wise details are given as under:
(i) TGT (Sanskrit, English, Hindi): Having respective subjects in all the three years of Degree Course.
(ii) TGT (Social Science): Having any two of the following: History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography.
(iii)TGT (Maths) – Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science and Statistics.
(iv) TGT (Biology) – Bachelor’s Degree in Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.
b. Pass in the CTET-II conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
3. For Primary Teachers (PRT):
Senior Secondary School Certificate or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent & Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET-I conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose or JBT / B.El.Ed / D.El.Ed. Competence to teach through Hindi & English media.
4. For PRT (Music):
Senior Secondary School Certificate or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and Bachelor’s Degree in Music or equivalent from a recognized University.
5. For Computer Instructor (To teach class III to X):
B.E/ B.Tech (computer science) or Post Graduate Degree in any subject with Post Graduate diploma in computer application from Govt. recognized institution or equivalent qualification. Preference will be given to those who have training & experience in hardware.
6. For Taekwondo Instructor/ Coach:
B.P. Ed./ Senior National Certificate holder/ Coaching diploma or Equivalent and experience in the respective field.
7. For Counselor:
BA/ B.Sc in Psychology and one year Diploma in Counselling. Desirable – Minimum one year experience in providing career/educational counseling to students at schools or experience/ knowledge of working in placement bureaus or registration with rehabilitation council of India as vocational counselor.
8. For Yoga Teacher:
Bachelor’s Degree with one year training in Yoga from recognized university.
9. For Nurse:
ANM /GNM /Diploma /Degree in Nursing;
Desirable for All Posts:
Knowledge of Computer Applications and proficiency to teach in English and Hindi.
Relaxation: Where suitable CTET or B.Ed or B.El.Ed or D.El.Ed candidates are not available for PGTs, TGTs and PRTs, such may be relaxed as per EXTANT RULES OF KVS.
1. For Post Graduate Teachers (PGT): Rs.32500/- per month on pro-rata basis.
2. For Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT): Rs.31250/- per month on pro-rata basis.
3. For Primary Teachers (PRT): Rs.26250/- per month on pro-rata basis.
4. For PRT (Music): Rs.26250/- per month on pro-rata basis.
5. For Computer Instructor (To teach class III to X): Rs. 31250/- per month.
6. For Taekwondo Instructor/ Coach: Rs. 26250/- per month on pro-rata basis
7. For Counselor: Rs. 31250/- per month
8. For Yoga Teacher: Rs. 26250/- per month
9. For Nurse: Rs. 750/- per working day.
Mode of Selection: Based on Interview.
Mode of Interview:
It will be Personal Interview but written test may also be conducted if the number of eligible candidates for a particular post is very large in which case only those selected on the basis of written test will be called for interview.
How to Apply:
Candidate need to apply online.
To Apply Online: Click Here:
1. Last Date for Online Registration: 04 March 2021 upto 12:00 hrs.
2. List of Shortlisted Candidates will be notified on 06 March 2021 after 5:00 pm
3. Date of Interview will be between 8 to 13 March 2021
4. Results will be declared on the day of interview after 6:00 pm.
5. The selected candidates will be required to join duty by 01 April 2021.
6. Post-wise dates of interview will be notified on 06 March 2021