JNU Recruitment Jan 2019 for 73 Non-teaching Post
Jawaharlal Nehru University, (JNU) has invited online application from eligible candidates for the recruitment for Non-teaching regular posts. Details of the recruitment are give below:
Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
Name of the posts: (No. of the Posts)
1. Personal Assistan: 2 posts (UR)
2. Stenographer: 7 Posts (UR-3, SC-2, OBC-2)
3. Junior Assistantcum-Typist: 44 Posts (UR-19, SC-9, ST-3, OBC-11, PwD-2(01-UR-PwD-VH)(01-UR-PwD-OH))
4. Office Attendant (MTS): 20 Posts (UR-6, SC-5, ST-2, OBC-6, PwD-01 (UR-PwD-OH))
1. For Personal Assistant:
a. Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) with proficiency in shorthand with a speed of 100 w.p.m. and two years experience as Stenographer, and
b. Knowledge of Computer operation.
2. For Stenographer:
(i) Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) with proficiency in shorthand with a speed of 80 w.p.m.
3. For Junior Assistant cum-Typist:
a. Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate (10+2).
b. Typewriting test of five minutes duration from a given passage with a maximum of: Qualifying Speed – English Typing : 30 words per minutes; or – Hindi Typing : 25 words per minutes
c. Knowledge of Computer Operation.
4. For Office Attendant (MTS):
(Note: For details, refer official notification)
Pay Scale / Level (As per 7th CPC):
1. For Personal Assistant: Level – 6 (Rs.35400-112400)
2. For Stenographer: Level – 4 (Rs. 25500-81100)
3. For Junior Assistant cum-Typist: Level – 2 (Rs. 19900-63200)
4. For Office Attendant (MTS): Level – 1 (Rs. 18000-56900)
Written Test and Skill / Trade Test.
(i) Rs. 500/- from General and OBC Category.
(ii) SC/ST/PwD and Women candidates are fully exempted.
How to Apply:
Candidate need to apply Online through official website or link given below.
The applicants shall upload photograph, signature, self-attested copies of essential qualification, experience, date of birth, caste/PwD certificate, NOC from the present employer, etc. within one month of the publication of this advertisement
Last date for receipt of online applications:
4 February, 2019 by 05:30 PM.