JNU MBA Admission Notification January 2019 Apply Online
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) released an official notification for MBA admissions for online application process from the eligible candidates for the academic year 2019-20. Details of the admission are as follows:
Name of Course: (No. of Seat)
MBA course: 50 seats
The candidates applying for JNU MBA course must have a Bachelor’s degree (any discipline) from a recognised university.
Minimum Percentage Required in Bachelor’s Degree: General-60%, OBC-55%, SC/ ST/ PwD-45%
Entrance Exam: Candidates applying for JNU MBA admissions must have a valid score in CAT.
Candidates pursuing final-year Bachelor’s degree in any discipline can also register for JNU MBA admission with a valid CAT score.
1. Stage 1:
i. After the application deadline for MBA course, JNU shortlists the eligible candidates based on his/ her score in CAT (Common Admission Test).
ii. CAT score is the sole criteria for shortlisting the candidates for the second stage JNU MBA selection process.
iii. The list of candidates shortlisted for JNU MBA second stage selection process shall be published on the official website of JNU, and the same shall be intimated to candidates via e-mail.
2. Stage 2:
i. JNU MBA Stage 2 selection process is an interview.
ii. The shortlisted candidates shall be invited to participate in an interview on the dates mentioned above.
3. Stage 3:
i. Final selection of candidates shall be based on overall performance in CAT and Interview.
ii. JNU gives 70% weightage to CAT and 30% for Interview during the final selection.
iii. The overall score as per the above criterion shall be considered for the final selection.
iv. The list of selected candidates for JNU MBA course will be published on the official website.
Rs. 2,000 for OBC and General Category
Rs. 1,000 for SC/ ST/ PwD Category
Mode of payment:
Through ONLINE mode.
How to Apply:
Candidate need to apply online for MBA admission 2019-20. Candidates can follow the steps given below to submit the online application:
1. Visit the official website of Jawaharlal Nehru University
2. On the home page, click on the option ‘School & Centres’
3. Under the schools & centres tab, click on the link that indicates ‘Atal Bihari Vajpayee School of Management and Entrepreneurship’
4. The official page for JNU MBA will open on a new tab
5. Click on the tab ‘Admissions’
6. Now click on ‘Apply online’
7. Complete the pre-registration by entering your Name, E-Mail ID
8. Create a Password and click on ‘Submit’
9. You will receive a validation link on the e-mail
10. Click on the validation link to activate your account
11. Now, log in with E-Mail and Password
12. The online application form for JNU MBA course will be displayed
13. Fill all the necessary details
14. Submit the CAT score
15. Upload the relevant documents like photograph
16. Pay the JNU MBA application fee
17. Take the printout of filled-in application form for future reference
Commencement date of online application: January 20, 2019
Last date for JNU MBA online application: March 01, 2019
Interviews for shortlisted candidates: April 15, 16 & 18, 2019
Interview results (final results): April 26, 2019
JNU MBA seat booking: May 03 to 06, 2019
Second list (if seats are vacant): May 10, 2019
JNU MBA seat booking– second list: May 10 – 14, 2019