JIPMER Puducherry Walk-in Interview Dec 2018 For Senior Resident Post
Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, JIPMER, Puducherry has invited application from eligible candidate for the recruitment of Senior Resident Post. Details of the recruitment are given below :
Name of the post & Department :(total no. of post)
Senior Resident – 48 Posts (2 Post reserved for PwD’s candidates)
Age limit : Not exceeding 37 years for those having Post Graduate qualification. With usual relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC as per rules. (Upper age limit for Persons with Disabilities shall be relaxable by 10 years. 15 years for SCs/STs and 13 years for OBCs.
Education Qualification :
A Postgraduate Medical Degree (MD/MS/DNB) in respective discipline from recognized university/Institute.
Salary : Rs.1, 10,000/-approximately
Mode of selection : based on a written test followed by Personal Interview
How to apply :
Interested and eligible candidates need to appear for Written test and walk-in Interview along with filled in application & Bio-Data in the prescribed format (appended), certificates in original and an Self-attested copy thereof and copy of the printout of fees paid through online at Innovation Center, Ground Floor, Admin Block, JIPMER, Puducherry-06
Document to be accompany :
1. Age proof certificate (Birth certificate/10th/12th Mark sheet)
2. MBBS Provisional/Degree certificate
3. MD/MS/DNB/P.G. Diploma (Degree/Provisional Certificate)
4. Medical Council Registration Certificate (MBBS & MD/MS/DNB)
5. Internship Completion Certificate.
6. Residence certificate issued by Revenue authority not below the rank of Tahsildhar/Dy.Tahsildhar or Aadhar card or voter ID & Passport.
7. SC/ST certificate and latest OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (format appended) issued by the Revenue Officer not below the rank of Thasildar/ Dy Thasildar if he/she belongs to SC/ST/OBC category. In case the certificate is in regional language, the English version of the certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer is also to be furnished.
8. OBC certificate must be in the format as mentioned in the annexure. Certificate to be produce at the time of interview should not be older than one year on date of interview.
9. The candidates who are in service in any Govt. Hospital /Institutions are required to submit “No objection Certificate” from the present employer.
Application Fee :
Rs. 500/- for General (UR) & OBC category
Rs. 250/- for SC/ST category and PWD’s - NIL
Mode of payment :
Candidate need to pay application fee online payment through SBI collect
Important dates :
Date & time of interview : 08:30.A.M on 8/1/19 and 9/1/19
Date of Written test & Place :
Srl.No.1 to 11 : 8/01/19 (Innovation Center)
Srl.No.12 to 21 : 9/01/19 (Innovation Center)