Jamia Millia Islamia Admission Notification Jan 2019 for Diploma & Certificate Programmes
Centre for Distance and Open Learning, Jamia Millia Islamia has invited admission notification for Diploma & Certificate Programmes 2018-19 for the duration of 1- 3 years. Details of the admission notification are as follows:
Diploma/ Certificate Programmes: Fee Per Year
1. Post-Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling (PGDGC): Rs. 15,500
2. Post-Graduate Diploma in Geoinformatics (PGDGI): Rs. 36,200
3. Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECCE): Rs. 5,600
4. Certificate in Computer Hardware and Network Technology (CCHNT): Rs. 12,000
5. Certificate in Information Technology (CIT): Rs. 5,600
Fee for PGDGI programme can be paid in two instalments:
Rs. 20,200/- at the time of admission and Rs. 16,000/- in the month of April 2019.
1. For PGDGC: Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized University
2. For PGDGI: Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized University
3. For DECCE: 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University.
4. For CCHNT: Secondary School Certificate (10th) or equivalent from a recognized Board
5. For CIT: Secondary School Certificate (10th) or equivalent from a recognized Board
Mode of payment:
Through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Jamia Millia Islamia, payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply:
Candidate need to submit duly filled application downloaded from website or the link given below should be submitted to the respective Programme Coordinator/ Assistant Director, CDOL (See Section-VI for Programme Coordinator) or selected Study Centre, where the concerned Diploma/ Certificate programme is available.
Last date for submission of admission forms: 11 February 2019
For more details, refer official notification