Jadavpur University Recruitment Jan 2019 for Jr Assistant Cum-Typist & Others 116 Posts
Jadavpur University Kolkata, has invited application from the eligibie Indian Nationals in the prescribed form for the recruitment of the following posts. Details of the recruitment are as follows:
Name of post: (No. of post)
1. Junior Assistant Cum-Typist: 25 posts
2. Assistant Librarian Gr.-II: 23 posts
3. Technical Assistant Gr.-II: 10 posts
4. Steno-Typist: 4 posts
5. Darwan: 22 posts
6. Peon: 26 posts
7. Helper: 14 posts
8. Laboratory Attendant: 11 posts
9. Driver: 2 posts
Age : As on 31.12.2018
(Age relaxation as per norms, for SC/ST/Differently Abled and OBC candidates 5 and 3 years respectively)
1. For Junior Assistant Cum-Typist:
Higher Secondary/ Pre-University or its equivalent Examination recognized by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, West Bengal with knowledge of typing & use of computer tools for office work
Basic knowledge in computer including the knowledge on Microsoft Office Software and or Tally Software from a recognized institute.
2. For Assistant Librarian:
Bachelor Degree followed by Diploma/ Degree in Library Science.
i) Knowledge of Universal Decimal Classifications
ii) Knowledge of Computer Application preferably in Librarianship
3. For Technical Assistant Gr.-II:
B.Sc./ Diploma in Engineering recognized by the State Council of Technical Education.
Experience in handling scientific laboratory equipments/ machines/ computer/ Electrical equipment/ software or digital circuit/ Electronic equipment/ Structural or concrete or soil mechanic laboratory etc.
4. For Steno-Typist:
Higher Secondary or its equivalent Examination recognized by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, West Bengal with short hand speed of at least 100 words per minute and typing speed of at least 40 words per minute.
Desirable Qualifications: Two years experience in the line.
5. For Darwan: Class VIII standard
6. For Peon: Class VIII standard
7. For Helper: Class VIII standard
8. For Laboratory Attendant: Class VIII standard and working experience in the respective field.
9. For Driver: Class VIII standard.
Valid driving license and at least five (5) years experience in driving light, medium and heavy motor vehicles car and jeep.
Desirable Qualifications: Motor vehicles knowledge.
Rs. 7200- 25400 with Grade Pay Rs.3300 for For Sl.No.1
Rs. 9000- 28300 with Grade Pay Rs.4400 for For Sl.No.2 & 3
Rs. 7200- 25400 with Grade Pay Rs.3900 for For Sl.No.4
Rs. 5400- 18600 with Grade Pay Rs.1800 for For Sl.No.5, 6 &7
Rs. 5400- 18600 with Grade Pay Rs.2100 for For Sl.No.8
Rs. 5400- 18600 with Grade Pay Rs.2900 for For Sl.No.9
Rs. 250.00 and
Rs. 125.00 for SC/ST/DA categories
Mode of payment:
Through online payments, (1) Net banking, (2) Debit/ Credit/ Rupay card, (C) challan (for making cash payment at SBI branches) options will be available.
How to apply:
Candidate need to send application in the prescribed format along with attested photocopies of all certificates and testimonials, and a copy the receipt of payment /challan, strictly to the ‘Registrar, Jadavpur University, Post Box No. 17013, Jadavpur University Post Office, Kolkata - 700032’. Super scribe the envelop with the name of the post applied for and the Advertisement No.
Last date of receipt of application: 15.02.2019 (Payment link closes at 12 Noon)
1) Internal Staff (permanent) members of this University may also apply for consideration of their candidature for the post of Junior Assistant Cum-Typist as per G.O. No. 416-Edn(U)/ 1U(C )-06/12 dated 16.04.2013.
2) Empanelled project staff till engaged as project employees and listed in the panels approved by the University (vide EC Res. No. 16 dt.28.05.14 and 39 dt. 27.0614 ) for different University approved projects/ schools etc. and the contractual non-teaching staff of the university working till date may also apply provided they have required qualifications for the posts.
3) Internal staff members , Empanelled project staff and the contractual non-teaching staff of the university working till date should submit their application directly to the Personnel Section duly forwarded by the Head/ Incharge/ Officer of the respective departments /sections of the University guidelines.
4) Reservation of internal candidates is according to G.O. No. 416-Edn(U)/1U(C )-06/12 dated 16.04.2013.