IOCL Guwahati Refinery Recruitment Jan 2019 for 24 Jr. Engineering Assistant Posts
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Guwahati Refinery has invited application from candidates who have successfully completed their Apprenticeship Training from Guwahati Refinery in the relevant trade /discipline. Details of the posts are given below:
Name of post: (Total no. of post)
1. Jr. Engineering Assistant- IV (Production): 21 posts (UR-8, SC-2, ST-2, OBC-9)
2. Jr. Engineering Assistant- IV (Mechanical): 03 posts (UR-2, OBC-1)
Age Limit: As on 31.01.2019
Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years
Relaxation in age upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates considered against reserved positions will be allowed.
Qualification & Experience:
1. For Jr. Engineering Assistant- IV (Production):
3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General, OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC, ST candidates against reserved positions
(a) Trade Apprentice- Attendant Operator (CP)
(b) Technician Apprentice- Chemical
2. For Jr. Engineering Assistant- IV (Mechanical):
3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade with Pass class.
(a) Trade Apprentice- Fitter
(b) Technician Apprentice- Instrumentation
Pay scale: Rs 11900-32000/-(Pre-revised).
1. The selection methodology will comprise Written Test and a Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test which will be of qualifying nature. Category-wise and post wise merit list shall be drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Test , only for such candidates who qualify in the SPPT.
2. A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for further consideration.
3. The minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/ PwBD categories considered against reserved positions.
4. Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for being shortlisted for further consideration or the final selection, as the same is related to number of positions, ratio applied and relative performance in respective categories.
Pre-Employment Medical and Physical Fitness:
Candidates are advised to ensure that they are medically fit as per Indian Oil's pre employment medical standard. Candidates are advised to go through the "Guidelines and Criteria for Physical Fitness for Pre-employment medical examination" and satisfy themselves of meeting the fitness criteria before starting the application submission process before they commence the application process.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates are advised to report for verification of certificates/ testimonials etc. as per details mentioned below with originals & attested photocopies of all Marksheets , Apprenticeship Completion Certificate, Latest Caste Certificate in the prescribed format applicable , Proof of Age (Matriculation marksheet/ certificate etc.), two passport size color photographs and any other relevant testimonials, documents, proof & certificates.
Candidates are required to submit filled –in application form in the prescribed format at the time of reporting
Date of Reporting: 04.02.2019
Written Test & SSPT is likely to be held: 07.02.2019 to 13.02.2019.
Old Conference Hall, Admin. Building, Guwahati Refinery, Noonmati, Assam