Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) Course Commencing Jan 2021
Indian Navy has invited application from unmarried male candidates to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four year B.Tech degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. The selected candidates will be distributed among Education, Executive and Technical branches of Indian Navy on completion of their course at INA. The branch-wise vacancies are as under:-
1. Education Branch: 05
2. Executive & Technical Branch: 29
(a) Only one application is to be filled by a candidate.
(b) Candidates may apply for Branch (a) or (b) or (both).
(c) Candidates will be shortlisted for SSB based on their first preference.
(d) If not shortlisted for the first preference you may be considered for alternate branch subject to availability of spare slot in SSB batches of that Branch.
(e) Once shortlisted for a branch, subsequent stages of selection process (SSB,
medical & Merit List) will be exclusively for that branch.
(f) If a candidate has opted for only one branch he will not be considered for other branch despite being in merit.
Age. Born between 02 Jul 2001 and 01 Jan 2004 (both dates inclusive)
Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Who can Apply.
Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2020 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2020 All India Rank published by NTA.
The promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis subject to completion of mandatory courses, sea time and medical condition.
IHQ of MoD(Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank (AIR) – 2020. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Kolkata / Visakhapatnam from Nov – Jan 2020
1. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form.
2. SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 working days)
How to Apply:
Candidates are to register and submit their application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 06 Oct 2020.
1. Starting Date to Apply Online: 06-10-2020
2. Last Date to Apply Online: 20-10-2020