IIT Madras Application Call for Executive Master of Business Administration Program 2019
The Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Madras has invited application from eligible candidates for admission to 2 years Degree programme in Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) for the academic session 2019- 2021. Details of the admission are as follows:
About Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA):
Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) is a two-year degree program aimed at providing mid-career working professionals with such a functional and integrative perspective and imbibing contemporary management knowledge to lead a modern business organization.
The program has four semesters and each semester will have two quarters. There are 30 courses which consist of 16 core courses and 14 electives. There will be three capstone projects which will start in the second semester (3rd quarter) and continue through the third and fourth semester. This programme will be the second batch of EMBA.
Who can Apply:
* First Class Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
* Minimum three years of work experience at the commencement of class
The course fee for the EMBA program is ₹ 12 lakhs. The fee can be paid in four installments (₹ 3 lakhs per semester) at the beginning of each semester.
Mode of selection: Through entrance exam and personal interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates need to apply online through official website.
Application fee: Rs 1000
1. Applications for admission to the EMBA program will open on September 30, 2018.
2. Last Date For Online Submission: October 31, 2018 5.30PM
3. The results for the EMBA program will be announced in December 2018
4. The orientation of the program would happen in December last week
5. The classes for EMBA would commence in the first week of January 2019
|For Prospectus||Click Here:|
|To Apply Online||Click Here|
|For Latest Job Notification:||Click Here|
|For Job Notification State- Wise:||Click Here|