IIT Guwahati Dept. of Chemical Engineering Walk in July 2019 for 3 various posts
The Department of Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati invites application from eligible candidates for a Walk in interview for Research Associate, Laboratory Attendant and Field Worker. Details of the interview are as follows:
Title of the Project:
“Development of low cost Servicing coated industrial capacity filters to remove antibiotics and associated chemicals from effluents”
Name of the Post and NO. of post:
1. Research Associate (1); 1 post.
2. Laboratory Attendant; 1 post.
3. Field Worker; 1 post.
1. For Research Associate;
Ph. D or M.Tech/ME with two years working experience.
2. For Laboratory Attendant;
High School pass with 1 yr exp.
3. For Field Worker;
Class 5th Pass and fit to work in field for water sample collection.
1. For Research Associate; (Pay Recommended Rs.40000/- + HRA Required Rs. 6400/- + Required Rs. 1250/- ) = Rs. 47650/-
2. For Laboratory Attendant;(Pay Recommended Rs.10000/- + HRA Required Rs. 1600/- + Required Rs. 1250/- ) = Rs. 12850/-
3. For Field Worker;(Pay Recommended Rs.6000/- + HRA Required Rs. 960/- + Required Rs. 1250/- ) = Rs. 8210/-
Duration of Appointments: 11 months.
How to Apply:
Candidates need to attend the Walk in Interview on the given date along with an application/CV on plain paper giving details of all educational qualifications, experience, contact address, phone no., E – mail etc.
Submit photocopies of relevant documents at the time of interview.
Important Date and Time:
Date of interview; 25 Jul 2019 (Thursday), 10 :00 am
Venue: Conference Hall Chemical, IIT Guwahati.
For any clarification, contact:
Debasish Borah (Principal Investigator)
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||NA|
|For Latest Job Notification||Click Here|
|For Job State wise||Click Here|