IIT Delhi Short Term Course 2020 on “Vibration Analysis of Rotor Bearing Systems
IIT Delhi, established in 1961, is one of the premier technical engineering institutions in the country, with a vision to contribute to India and the world through excellence in scientific and technical education and research. The institute is located at center of the city, Delhi, a symbol of the country’s rich past and thriving present, where ancient and modern blend seamlessly together.
Teaching Faculty : Prof.K Gupta, Prof.J K Dutta and Prof.Ashish K Darpe,
Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Delhi
Course Content :
1. Fundamentals of vibration, various excitation mechanisms in rotating systems, synchronous and asynchronous response.
2. Free and forced vibration response,forward/backward whirls.
3. Gyroscopic effects.
4. Campbell diagram, Critical Speed Maps, Natural Frequency Maps.
5. Steady state and transient vibration response(coast-up/rundown).
6. Rotor asymmetry, rotor bow, fatigue transverse crack, rotor-stator rub, etc.
7. Rigid and Flexible rotor balancing.
8. Evaluation of bearing dynamics coefficients and its influence on rotor dynamic behaviour.
9. Instability in rotors: phenomenon, sources and abatement measures.
10. Discrete system approach for modelling and analysis of torsional vibration of coupled rotor system.
11. Fault modelling and analysis, Condition Monitoring.
Registration fees :
i. No Registration fee for TEQIP-III participants.
ii. For Non-TEQIP-III participants
a. INR 5,000 + GST – Research Scholars
b. INR 10,000 + GST – Faculty
c. INR 30,000 + GST – Industry Participants
How to Apply :
Interested candidate can apply by registering through email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact no.011-26596266 .
Important Date :
Last date of submit application : 15.01.2020
Registration along with fee receipt through Email : 20.01.2020
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||N/A|
|For Latest Job Notification:||Click Here|
|For Job Notification State- Wise:||Click Here|