IIT Bombay ME & MS Dept Recruitment Jan 2019 for Senior Project Manager Post
Indian Institute Of Technology, (IIT) Bombay has invited Online application from eligible candidates for the recruitment for Senior Project Manager Post is temporary initially for a period of 1 Year and tenable only for the duration of the project. Details of the recruitment are give below:
Title of the Post:
ERP implementation and support work for SAP-FI module
Name of the Post: (No. of the Post)
Senior Project Manager: 1 post
* B.Com/ M.Com with more than 6 year experience. Should have cleared CA Inter (PCC from ICAI).
* Should be Certified SAP ECC 6.0(or higher) FI Consultant from SAP Authorized Training Center.
* Experience for two years or more in following activities related to SAP-ERP software.
* Should have carried out following activates on real SAP implementation projects, GL accounting, Assets accounting, Bank reconciliation, Tax procedure, Month-end & Year-end activities, Integration with PS, HR, Re-fx & MM modules, Documentation, Configuration, Training manual, etc.
* Development of custom financial statements in GoI specified formats, Data migration of balances, Knowledge of Materials management, Funds management and Grants management modules, Integration with MM, PS, SD, HR and Re-fx modules.
Rs.67000 – 91000 + Rs.8000.00/- Out Of Campus Allowance (if applicable) p.m.
Mode of the Selection:
Selection will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply:
Candidate need to apply Online through official website or link given below.
Last date of apply Online:
18th January, 2019
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||Click Here|
|For Latest Job Notification:||Click Here|
|For Job Notification State- Wise:||Click Here|