IIIT Kottayam Walk-in Interview Jan 2019 for Technical Assistant and Others Posts
Indian Institute of Information Technology, (IIIT) Kottayam has invited application from eligible candidates for the recruitment for Technical Assistant (On contract basis) and Library Information Assistant trainee. Details of the recruitment are given below:
1. For Technical Assistant: Not exceeding 35 years.
2. For Library Information Assistant Trainee: Not exceeding 25 years.
Name of the Posts:
1. Technical Assistant
2. Library Information Assistant Trainee
Essential Qualification & Other requirements:
1. For Technical Assistant:
B.Tech in CS/ IT/ Electronics & Communication or BCA/ BSc (CS/ IT/ Electronics) ) with minimum 60% marks or CGPA 6.0 (in 10 point scale) with a minimum of one year experience as a technical staff in Computer Science/ Electronics in laboratories of a reputed firm/ Educational Institution/ Organization. Expertize in network administration is preferable along with the
knowledge of IP Telephony , maintenance Surveillance cameras , Operation and Monitoring of Firewall etc. (CISCO certified professionals will be given preference.)
2. Library Information Assistant Trainee:
Those who completed the Bachelor's/ Master's degree in Library & Information in 2017-18.
1. For Technical Assistant: Rs.18,000/ (consolidated ) per month inclusive of TDS.
2. Library Information Assistant Trainee: Rs.5,000/ (consolidated) per month inclusive of TDS.
How to Apply:
Candidate need to attend the walk-in Interview/ Written test on the date given below.
Date of the Interview:
25/01/2019 at 10:00 AM
Indian Institute of Information TechnologyKottayam, Karoor, Valavoor P.O, Pala , Kerala 686635