IIA Bengaluru Recruitment Jan 2019 For Upper Division Clerk & Technical Assistant Post
Indian Institute of Astrophysics, IIA, Bengaluru has invited application from young, bright, and highly motivated individuals candidate for the recruitment of Upper Division Clerk & Technical Assistant post. Details of the recruitment are given below :
Name of the post :(total no. of post)
1. Upper Division Clerk : 1 post [PWD-1(HI- Hearing Impairment Category)]
2. Technical Assistant (Computer) : 1 post
Initial place of posting :
1. Upper Division Clerk : Bengaluru
2. Technical Assistant (Computer) : Leh (Ladakh region of Jammu & Kashmir)
Age limit :
1. Upper Division Clerk : 30 years
2. Technical Assistant (Computer) : 32 years
Education Qualification :
1. For Upper Division Clerk :
Bachelor’s degree in Arts / Science / Commerce or equivalent from a recognized University at least 50% marks in the aggregate; knowledge of computer applications such as word, excel, power point, internet, tally etc.
3 years experience in handling Establishment / Administration / Accounts / Stores & Purchase matters in a State / Central Government / Autonomous Institutions / Public Sector undertakings
2. For Technical Assistant (Computer) :
Diploma in Computer Engineering (3 year full time course) with at least 60% marks in the aggregate from a Govt. recognized institution.
Minimum 5 years experience after diploma in a leading National Laboratory / Research Institute, of which 2 years in High Altitude above 11000 ft amsl.
1. For Upper Division Clerk : VII CPC Pay Matrix Level: 4, Rs.25, 500 - 81,100
2. For Technical Assistant (Computer) : VII CPC Pay Matrix Level: 5, Rs.29, 200 - 92,300
Mode of selection : Selection will be on the basis of Written Test
How to apply :
Candidate need to apply online through official website or link given below. Candidates need to take a print of the application after submission and send the printed application along with self attested photocopy of requisite certificates by post to : Administrative Officer, Indian Institute of Astrophysics, II Block, Kormangala, Bangalore – 560034. Postal cover shall be super
scribed as “Application for the post of -------------------------″ .
Online applications not followed by printed copy along with the enclosures will not be considered.
Important dates :
Opening date for on-line registration : 01-01-2019
Closing date for on-line registration : 31-01-2019
Last date for submission of receipt of printed copy : 06-02-2019.