IGNOU MBA Admission Notification for OPENMAT - XLV Entrance Test 2019
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has announces admission notification for MBA Entrance Test - OPENMAT XLV for admission to various Management Programs starting from July 2019 Session. Details of the admission are given below:
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
MBA (through Entrance Test Only)
1. The eligibility criteria for admission to MBA Program would be as per the AICTE norms viz. Any graduate (Including Chartered Accountancy/ Cost Accountancy/ Company Secretaryship) with 50% marks for general category/ 45% for reserved category as per government of India rules
2. Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU
3. There is no age bar for admission to the above program
Note: Bachelor’s Degree means Bachelor’s Degree of not less than 3-year duration
1. Exam Pattern of IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 is similar to any common entrance test. It consists of four sections which will test your aptitude and your command in the language. Thus, for the exam assess the candidate on the basis of his/her general awareness, reasoning, English language, and quantitative aptitude.
2. The IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 exam is an offline examination and answers have to be marked on given OMR Sheet only. Candidates should use only HB Pencil to mark the answers on the test booklet. Most importantly, if you are unable to solve any question in the exam, then just leave that for some time and move towards the next question.
Duration: The total time of the test is 180 Minutes.
Number of questions: The total number of questions in the test is 200.
Marking Scheme: Each question carries one march each.
Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in this examination
Maximum Marks: Test will have maximum marks of 200.
i) Admission to the Management Program (MBA and specialisation PG Diplomas in HRM, FM, OM, MM and FMP) will be done on the basis of the score obtained in the OPENMAT, conducted all over India twice a year as per above schedule. A result card will be sent to all the candidates who have appeared in the OPENMAT Exam.
ii) It will indicate whether the candidate has qualified or not qualified for admission on the basis of cut-off score as decided by the University
iii) After qualifying in OPENMAT, a learner will have to apply for admission on the specified APPLICATION FORM (Form 2) which is given in the Prospectus along with required documents to the Regional Director concerned
Semester I: Any five courses from MS-1 to MS-11 excluding MS-10
Semester II: Rest of five courses
Semester III: MS-10, MS-95, two specialisation courses of your choice and MS-100
iv) Student Handbook and Prospectus for Management Program, OPENMAT 2019 Application Form and registrations
Course fee of Rs.1800/- per course can be paid through a Bank Draft obtained from any one of the scheduled banks in favour of IGNOU and should be payable at the city where your Regional Centre is situated (both at the time of Admission and Re-registration). Please write your Name, Enrolment Number and address on the back of the Bank Draft to ensure proper credit to your fee account.
1. Admit card for the OPENMAT XLV will be made available by the exam conducting body after successful completion of application process. Admit card will only be issued for those candidates who are eligible for the MBA Programs.
2. Admit card is an important document which is required at the time of examination. Candidates should keep it safely until the admission process is over.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply online through IGNOU website or the link given below. Steps for filling Online Form are as follows:
a. Download the Information Brochure July 2019 and read it carefully.
b. Ensure their eligibility for the program before filling the online application form
c. Click on the button "REGISTER YOURSELF" that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
d. After filling the mandatory information, click the "SUBMIT" button.
e. Their username will be instantly sent to via e-mail and SMS.
f. If they have already registered i.e. you are an existing user, click the "LOGIN" button from the homepage of Online Entrance Test and then login with your Username and password by clicking the "LOGIN" button given on the login screen.
g. Fill personal details, programme details, qualification details and correspondence details.
h. Upload Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB) and Signature (less than 50 KB)
i. Pay their Application Fee through debit/ credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking:
j. Once they have uploaded photograph and signature, click the next button. They will get the Form preview option. Save/ Print your form for future reference.
Mode of payment:
Through net banking, Debit Card, Credit Card.
Registration for OPENMAT XLV July 2019: Open now
Last Date of Submitting Application Form: 14th February, 2019
Date of Exam: to be announced later
For more details:
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
(The People's University), Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068