ICMR – NIRT Walk-In Interview May 2019 for Consultant, PT-II & Others 116 Posts
ICMR – National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) has invited application from the eligible candidates to attend Walk-In Interview / Written Test for the following postson contractual for the duration offered. Details of the posts are given below:
Title of the Project:
“District wise prevalence of microbiologically confirmed pulmonary tuberculosis in Tamil Nadu”
Name of the Post: (Total no. of Post)
1. Consultant (Survey Coordinator)[CPMU staff]: 01
2. Consultant (Data Manager) [CPMU staff]: 01
3. Consultant (Accounts & Finance)[CPMU staff]: 01
4. Senior Project Assistant (UDC): 07 [UR-4,OBC-2,SC-1]
5. Multi Tasking Staff (Sweeper): 06 [UR-3,OBC-1,SC-1,EWS-1]
6. Multi Tasking Staff (Helper): 05 [UR-2.OBC-2,SC-1]
7. Project Technician III (LT) for IRL [Field team Staff]: 04 [UR-1,OBC-1,SC-1,EWS-1]
8. Project Technician III: 15 [UR-8,OBC-4,SC-2,EWS-1]
9. Project Technician III: 10 [UR-5,OBC-2,SC-2,EWS-1]
10. Project Technician II: 30 [UR-13,OBC-8,SC-6,EWS-3]
11. Project Technician II: 05 [UR-2,OBC-1,SC-1,EWS-1]
12. Project Technical Officer: 05 [UR-2, OBC-1, SC-1, ST-1]
13. Project Technical Officer: 05 [UR-2, OBC-1, SC-1, ST-1[
14. Project Assistant (Field investigator): 10 [UR-4, OBC-3, SC-2, ST-1]
15. Driver [Field team Staff]: 05 [UR-2,OBC-1,SC-1,EWS-1]
16. Data Entry Operator (Grade B): 05 [UR-2, OBC-2, SC-1]
Minimum 25 years to Maximum 60 years
1. For Consultant (Survey Coordinator):
M.B.B.S degree with 4 years experience
Or Post Graduate diploma in medical subjects after MBBS with 2 years experience
Or Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB) after MBBS with one year experience
2. For Consultant (Data Manager) :
Master’s degree in Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Computer Science from a recognized institution.
B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology from a recognized institution/ university with 2 years’ experience in relevant areas of programming or information system in Government, autonomous, PSU, etc., recognized organizations..
3. For Consultant (Accounts & Finance):
Three years Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with three years experience as section Officer/ Assistant/ Accountant in a recognized institute/ department/ organization
4. For Senior Project Assistant (UDC):
12th Pass or equivalent from a recognized board with 5 years’ experience of administrative work or Graduate in any discipline
with 2 years’ experience of administration work. And
A speed test of not less than 8000 Key Depressions per hour(KDPH) on computer.
5. For Multi Tasking Staff (Sweeper) & (Helper): High school or Equivalent.
6. For Project Technicians III:
12th pass in science subjects with any one of the following:
(i) Two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or
(ii) One year Diploma in Med Laboratory Technology with one year laboratory experience in a recognised organization/ institution or
(iii) Two years laboratory experience in a government recognised organisation/ institution.
7. For Project Technician III (X-ray Technician):
12th pass in science subjects and must have done Radiographer /X-ray Technologist course of minimum one year duration
from a recognized institution
8. For Project Technician II:
1.High School* or equivalent with 5 years’ experience in health field from any recognized institute or organization
*Intermediate with Science subjects shall be treated as equivalent to 2 years’ experience and B.Sc shall be treated as equivalent to 3 years.
Consolidated Monthly Salary:
1) Rs.75,000/- for sl no 1
2) Rs.57,660/- for sl no 2,3
3) Rs.17,000/- for sl no 4,10,11
4) Rs.15,800/- for sl no 5,6
5) Rs.18,000/- for sl no 7,8,9
6) Rs.32,000/- for sl no 12,13
7) Rs.31,000/- for sl no 14
8) Rs.16,000/- for sl no 15
9) Rs.18,000/- for sl no 16
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the Walk-In Written Test/ Interview being organized by the Director/ Selection Committee.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to attend the Walk-In Interview / Written Test and should bring a copy of the Bio data in the prescribed format along with all certificates / testimonials in original for verification. Candidates who fail to bring the Original Certificates for written test / Interview will not be considered.
Venue of Interview:
ICMR- National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor Satyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai-600031
Date of Walk-In Interview/ Written Test: 29/05/2019 to 31/05/2019.
For more details, refer official notification:
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|For Application Form||Click Here|
|For Latest Job Notification||Click Here|
|For Job State wise||Click Here|