ICMR-NARFBR Health Research Dept Recruitment Feb 2019 for Technical Assistant and Others Posts
Indian Council of Medical Research-National Animal Resource Facility For Biomedical Research, (ICMR-NARFBR)has invited application from eligible candidates for the recruitment for Technical Assistant and Others Posts under Direct Recruitment at National Animal resource Facility for Biomedical Research, Hyderabad. Details of the recruitment are given below:
Name of the post: (No. of the Post)
1. Technical Assistant (Life Sciences): 3 Posts (OBC-2 and UR-1)
2. Technical Assistant (Computer Science): 1 Post (UR-1)
3. Lab Attendant -1 (Laboratory/ Animal House): 12 Posts (ST-1, OBC-2, UR-9)
4. Multi Tasking Staff: 4 Posts (OBC-1, UR-3)
1. For Technical Assistant: Not exceeding 30 years.
2. For Lab Attendant -1 (Laboratory/ Animal House): Between 18 and 25 years
3. Multi Tasking Staff: Between 18 and 25 years
Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules
1. For Technical Assistant (Life Sciences):
Essential Qualification 1st Class three years Bachelor's degree in Biochemistry/ Genetics/ Microbiology/ Life Sciences/ Pharmacology/ Zoology from a recoqnized university
One year Experience in any recognized Institute of Central/ State Government as Care, Breeding and Management of small animals and experimentation.
2. For Technical Assistant (Computer Science):
1st class three years B.Sc Computers/ 1st class Engineering Diploma from a recognized Institute with two years experience in computer science. Or 1st class Engineering Technology degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology.
One year Experience in any recognized Institute of Central/ State Government as a Software development/ Web Designing/ Online livestock updating Hardware maintenance.
3. For Lab Attendant -1 (Laboratory/ Animal House):
10th Pass with 50% in aggregate from recognized board plus one year working experience in a Govt, recognized/ approved/ registered Lab.
12th pass with Science subjects, Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology/ Laboratory Animal Technician Training Certificate/ from a recognized organization/ institute
4. For Multi Tasking Staff:
High School/ Matric. Equivalent from a recoqnized board.
10th class (SSC) with ITI/ DMLT/ Diploma in computer Applications from recognized board/ Institute plus one years experience in a Government recognized organization in the relevant filed.
1. For Technical Assistant: Pay Matrix Level-6 of 7th CPC (Rs.35,400 - 1,12,400)
2. For Lab Attendant -1 (Laboratory/ Animal House): Pay Matrix Level-1 of 7th CPC (Rs. 18,000-56, 900)
3. Multi Tasking Staff: Pay Matrix Level-1 of 7th CPC (Rs.18,000-56, 900)
Mode of payment:
Demand Draft in favour of 'DIRECTOR. NARFBR" payable at Hyderabad from any Nationalized Banks in India.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be based on the written test.
How to Apply:
Candidate need to send Application in the proscribe format which can be downloaded from the official website on link given below and along with Application Form self attested copies of certificates in support of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Caste, Physically disability etc. to the Director, National Animal Resource Facility for Biomedical Research, NIN Campus, Jamai Osmania Post, Tarnaka, Hyderabad-500 007.
Last Date for submitting completed applications:
25th February 2019 upto 5:00 pm