ICAR – VPKAS Walk-in interview Jan 2019 for SRF and Field Assistant Posts
ICAR – Vivekananda Parvatiya Krishi Anusandhan Sansthan (VPKAS) has invited application from the eligible candidates for the walk-in of the following posts purely temporary and time bound positions. Details of the posts are given below:
Title of the Project:
1. Network project on Organic Farming
2. ICAR funded Network Project on AMAAS entitled “Developing PGPR consortia for enhanced micronutrient (iron and zinc) uptake and yield of finger millet (Eleusine coracana) in hilly areas”.
3. CRP on Agrobiodiversity Wheat
4. ICAR Seed Project (Revolving Fund)
5. National Mission for Sustaining the Himalayan Ecosystems (NMHSE) Taskforce 6 for lower and middle Himalayan
Name of post: (No. of post)
1. For Project 1, Senior Research Fellow: 01 post
2. For Project 2, Senior Research Fellow: 01 post
3. For Project 3, Skilled help/ Lab/ Field Assistant: 01 post
4. For Project 4, Skilled help/ Lab/ Field Assistant: 01 post
The upper age limit is 35 years for men and 40 years for women on the date of interview
1. For Senior Research Fellow:
The candidate must have passed Master’s degree in Agronomy/ Soil Science/ Soil Physics/ Soil Microbiology/ Agroforestry/ Horticulture/ Vegetable Science/ Entomology/ Pathology with 4 years/ 5 years of Bachelor’s degree.
Candidate having post graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET qualification.
a) Experience in working with different modern equipment’s for soil and plant analysis.
b) Management of field crops in organic condition.
c) Sound knowledge on Microsoft office.
2. For Senior Research Fellow:
The candidate must have passed Master’s degree in Agricultural Microbiology/ Microbiology/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Biotechnology (for candidates with 4 years/ 5 years of Bachelor’s degree. OR
Master’s degree in Agricultural Microbiology/ Microbiology/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Biotechnology with NET qualification (for candidates with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree).
a) Knowledge and hands on work experience on isolation, characterization of microorganism and screening for PGP traits etc.,
b) Well acquainted with Molecular techniques
c) Basic knowledge of computer etc.,
3. For Skilled help/ Lab/ Field Assistant :
Graduate in any discipline of Biological Sciences (Plant Sciences)
Desirable: Knowledge and experience of Field work in Wheat crops.
4. For Skilled help/ Lab/ Field Assistant:
Graduation (in any subject) with Intermediate in Science
Experience in seed production of hill crops, store keeping and records maintenance; Working knowledge of computer applications
1. For SRF: Rs. 25,000/- per month for 1st and 2nd year + HRA and Rs. 28,000/- per month for 3rd year + HRA
2. For Skilled help/ Lab/ Field Assistant: Rs. 12,000/- Per month
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to attend the walk-in interview on the given date and time along with the prescribed application form indicating all details, photograph for each project separately along self attested copies of certificates in support of age (Class 10th Certificate), qualifications, experience.
Date of Walk-in Interview:
30.01.2019 at 11:00 AM
Venue of interview:
At ICAR-Vivekananda Parvatiya Krishi Anusandhan Sansthan, Almora-263601 (Uttarakhand)
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||NA|
|For Latest Job Notification:||Click Here|
|For Job Notification State- Wise:||Click Here|