ICAR-NIN Walk-in Interview Feb 2019 for Consultant and others Posts
ICAR- National Institute Of Nutrition, (NIN) has invited application from eligible candidates for the recruitment for Consultant and others Posts. Details of the recruitment are given below:
Title of the Post:
"Impact evaluation of 'screen and treat' approach for anaemia reduction : a cluster randomized trial in rural Telangana"
1. For Consultant (Scientific): Below 70 years.
2. For Personal Assistant: Below 30 years
3. For Field Worker: Below 30 years.
4. For Field Attendant (MTS): Below 25 years.
Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules
Name of the Post: (No. of the Post)
1. Consultant (Scientific): 1 post
2. Personal Assistant: 1 post (SC)
3. Field Worker: 4 posts (SC-1 ; ST-1; OBC-1; UR-1)
4. Field Attendant (MTS): 1 post (UR)
1. For Consultant (Scientific):
i. Masters/ M.Phil, in the disciplines of Nutrition/ Public Health/ Epidemiology/ Anthropology/ Social Work . Development of Policy Studies with published papers and two years experience in carrying out community studies OR
ii. MBBS with two years experience in carrying out community studies/ MD/ Ph.D in relevant field with published papers OR
iii. Retired Government employee with requisite educational qualifications drawing pay in the pay Band 15600-39100 + Grade pay of Rs.6600 having adequate work experience in the required field or in the pay Band 15600-39100 + Grade pay of Rs.5400 at the time of retirement and having at least 20 years of adequate working experience in the required field.
3-5 years experience of public health research/ Statistics and knowledge of local language.
2. For Personal Assistant:
Graduate in any discipline with 5 years experience in administration/ finance and accounts work
2 years experience of secretarial work, proficiency in writing in
3. For Field Worker:
A. 12th pass in Science subjects from recognized board and two years field/ laboratory experience in Govt, recognized organization. OR B. Bachelor's degree in Nutrition/ Social work/ Sociology from recognized university.
3-5 years experience of working on research studies in rural areas
4. For Field Attendant (MTS):
High school or equivalent qualification from recognized board.
2 years of working experience on research studies in rural areas
1. For Consultant (Scientific): MD/ Ph.D. qualifications Rs.1,00,000/- p.m. and without MD/ Ph.D. qualifications: Rs.70,000/- p.m. fixed
2. For Personal Assistant: Rs.32,000/- p.m. (fixed) without any allowances
3. For Field Worker: Rs.18,000/- p.m (fixed) without any allowances
4. For Field Attendant (MTS): Rs. 15,800/- p.m. fixed without any other allowances
1. For Consultant (Scientific): Initially for 1 year and extendable as per requirement
2. For Personal Assistant: Initially for 1 year and extendable as per requirement.
3. For Field Worker: 6 months
4. For Field Attendant (MTS): 6 months
Interview will be conducted for the eligible candidates after verification of the Certificates. However, if more number of candidates found eligible for the post advertised, written Test/ Skill Test will also be conducted on the same day for final round of Interview.
How to Apply:
Candidate need to attend the Interview on the date given below and should bring all original certificates of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards), Experience, Aadhaar Card, Community and PH Certificates (if applicable) along with one set of photocopies of the same duly attested (can be self attested) along with a passport size photograph at the time of Interview.
Date of the Interview:
1. For Consultant (Scientific) & Personal Assistant: 13th Feb.2019 from 10:30 AM onwards
2. For Field Worker & Field Attendant: 14th February, 2019 from 10:30 AM onwards
ICMR-NIN, Hyderabad with frequent field visits in rural Telangana