IBSD Imphal Recruitment June 2020 for 5 Posts| Salary Rs 49,000/- per month
Institute of Bioresources & Sustainable Development, IBSD Imphal invites application from deserved and suitable candidates for the following post under the project entitled “Human Microbiome Initiative of Select Endogamous Population of India” under Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Govt. of India. Details of the recruitment are as follows:
Name of Posts: (Total No. of Posts)
1. Research Associate: 01 Post
2. Project Associate: 04 Posts
Age Limit: 35 years
Age relaxation applicable as per GoI rule.
Duration: 2 (two) years or till the completion of the project whichever is earlier
1. For Research Associate:
M.Sc. with Ph.D in Anthropology /Social Scientist and related subjects.
Desirable: Having knowledge on Identification of origin of different ethnic group’s of India with special reference to NE India, Kolkata and Jarkhand. Having experience in providing of anthropological aspect of different locations with one year research experience after Ph.D having atleast 2 publications in reputed SCI journals.
2. For Project Associate:
M.Sc in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Genetics, Immunology, Bioinformatics, Biochemistry, Human Genetics, Molecular Biology from a recognized university.
Desirable: Having more than one year research experience in microbial isolation, molecular characterization, identification and diversity analysis having knowledge in bioinformatic tools with publications in reputed SCI journals.
Fellowship/ Consolidated pay:
1. For Research Associate: Rs. 49,000/- + 8% HRA
2. For Project Associate: Rs. 31,000/- + 8% HRA
How to Apply:
Application should reach to the Senior Administrative Officer, Institute of Bioresources and
Sustainable Development, Takyelpat, Imphal-795001, Manipur. Scanned copy of application form
can be sent to the email: email@example.com hard copy should also be sent by post/submit
1. Name of the project and applied position should be clearly written on front of the envelope containing application form in BLOCK LETTERS.
2. Application form should accompany self attested copies of educational certificate and marksheet along with birth certificate.
3. Candidates must apply in the prescribed format.
Last date of submission of application form is 15 days from the date of advertisement.
For Application Format: Click Here: