High Court of Manipur Cancelled Recruitment of 4 Posts of MJS Grade 1
According to the official notification released by the High Court of Manipur it has been informed to all the concerned that the notification bearing No. HCM/A-1/2013-A&E(J)/Vol.1/ dated 04.08.2016 for direct recruitment of 4 (four) posts of MJS Grade- 1 from Bar stands withdrawn and is cancelled.
However, a fresh Notification will be issued for direct recruitment of 5 (five) posts of MJS Grade-I from Bar (4 regular & 1 ad-hoc co-terminus with 14 Finance commission Award). Those who had already applied pursuant to Notifications dated 21.08.2015, 12.04.2016 and 04.08.2016 would be permitted to apply afresh as and when the new notification is issued and would be eligible to appear if they were within the stipulated age at the time of the earlier notifications which has been withdrawn as cancelled.
Further it has been informed that candidates who have applied and paid fees earlier in the year
2015 and 2016 on earlier Notifications, since cancelled, and are willing to participate in the fresh selection, their fee for the new selection as and when notified would be adjusted against the fees paid earlier, subject to payment of excess, if any, applicable. If the applicants/ candidates of
earlier Notifications, if they seek refund, the fee would be refunded.
Details of the recruitment per notification bearing No. HCM/A-1/2013-A&E(J)/Vol.1/ dated 04.08.2016.
Name of the Post: (Total No. of Post)
1. Manipur Judicial Service Grade —I on Adhoc basis (co-terminus basis with the 14th Finance Commission Award): 1 Post
2. Manipur Judicial Service Grade —I on Regular Basis: 03 Posts
Must be not below 35 years and not more than 45 years of age as on the last date fixed for receipt of applications, i.e. 26-08-2016. Upper age limit relaxable by 3 years, i.e. upto 48 years in respect of OBC candidates and by 5 years, i.e. upto 50 years in respect of SC/ST candidates.
(1) Must be a holder of degree in law from a recognized University.
(2) Must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and Criminal jurisdiction on the last date fixed for receipt of applications and must have also practised for a period of not less than seven years as on 26-08-2016.
(3) The applicant must posses good character and should be of sound mind and body and free from mental or bodily disabilities which renders him/her unfit for such appointment.
For more Details of the recruitment: Click Here