HAL Recruitment Feb 2019 for 77 Assistants and Operators Posts
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), has invited application from eligible candidates for the recruitment for Assistants and Operators Posts on Tenure basis for a period of four years in Non Executive Cadre. Details of the recruitment are given below:
Age limit: (As on 01/01/2019)
UR: 28 years
SC/ ST: 33 years
OBC(Non-creamy layer): 31 years
Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules
Name of the Post: (Name of the post)
1. Assistant (Admin/ Accounts): 10 posts (UR-05,SC-02,OBC-03)
2. Assistant (Q.C./ Inspection)/ Assistant (Commercial): 32 posts (UR-16, SC-07, OBC-09)
3. Assistant (Civil Works): 01 post (UR-01)
4. Operator (Fitter): 24 posts (UR-12, SC-05, OBC-07)
5. Operator (Electrician): 05 posts (UR-02, SC-01, OBC-02)
6. Operator (Electronics Mechanic): 02 posts (UR-01, OBC-01)
7. Operator (Instrument Mechanic): 03(UR-01, SC-01, OBC-01)
1. For Assistant (Admin/ Accounts):
Regular/ Full Time Master Degree in Commerce (M. Com) with relevant certificates of proficiency in PC Operations (Minimum of 3 months duration)
2. For Assistant (Q.C./ Inspection)/ Assistant (Commercial):
3 years Regular/ Full Time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from any Board of Technical Education.
3. For Assistant (Civil Works):
3 years Regular/ Full Time Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Board of Technical Education.
4. For Operator (Fitter / Electrician/ Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic):
2 years Regular/ Full Time ITI (NTC) + National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) after 10th Standard in the Trades of Fitter/ Electrician/ Electronics Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic.
1. For Assistant: Rs. 11050 – 28970/-
2. For Operator: Rs. 10750 – 27670/-
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be based on the Written Test.
Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only)
Mode of Payment:
Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
How to Apply:
Candidate need to apply Online through official website or link given below.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 30 Jan 2019
Closing Date to Apply Online: 14 Feb 2019