Govt. Medical College Hospital Chandigarh Recruitment Mar 2019 for Regional Technical Assistant Posts
Govt. Medical College Hospital Chandigarh, has invited application from eligible candidates for the recruitment for Regional Technical Assistant Post purely on contractual/ short term/ temporary basis (expectation duration about 2 months). Details of the recruitment are given below:
Age Limit: (as on 31.03.2019)
Not more than 30 years
Title of the Post:
“National Survey on Extent and Pattern of Substance use in India”.
Name of the Post: (No. of the Post)
Regional Technical Assistant: 5 Posts
1st class Master’s degree in Psychology/ Social Work
– Experience of working in National level organizations/ agencies
– Research and clinical experience among substance using population
– Working knowledge of spreadsheet software such as MS Excel and Internet search skills
– Excellent writing and analytical skills
– Willingness to undertake travel
– Fluency in English, Hindi & Punjabi language
As per ICMR Norms
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply:
Candidate need to send their CV/ Bio-data (Handwritten) in the prescribed proforma in the office of ‘Department of Psychiatry, Govt. Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh (Block D-, Level-V)’.
Last date of send Application: 05.00 pm on 25.03.2019
Date of the Interview: 27 March, 2019
The office of Professor Incharge Academic, Level II, Block-D, Govt. Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh.
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||NA|
|For Latest Job Notification||Click Here|
|For Job State wise||Click Here|