GIPMER Recruitment Jan 2019 for 80 Junior Residents Posts
Govind Ballabh Pant Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (GIPMER), has invited application from eligible candidates for the recruitment for Junior Residents purely on regular basis. Details of the recruitment are given below:
Name of the post: (No. of the Post)
Junior Resident: 80 posts (Gen-38, OBC-22, SC-12, ST-6, PH-2)
Below 40 years on last day of submission of application and for reserved categories it will be as per government rule
The applicant must have passed MBBS [Foreign Degree will be accepted only after passing the Screening test conducted by National Board of Examination (NBE)].
Rs 56100/- plus usual allowances as per rules/residency rules (as per recommendations of 7th CPC).
MBBS with 01 year internship. Those applicants, who have completed one year of their internship are not eligible. Candidates who have completed their internship on or before last date for submission of application are eligible. He / She must have valid DMC registration at the time of joining. Those candidates who have applied for registration to DMC will not be allowed to join merely on production of DMC fee receipt.
Mode of Payment:
In the form of Demand Draft only issued by a nationalized bank in favour of MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT, G.B. PANT HOSPITAL, payable at New Delhi.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be based on the Interview
How to Apply:
Candidate need to submit application in prescribed application form along with the self attested copies of the following certificates should be submitted at Counter 17 of Administration Branch of the Institute:-
1. Date of Birth.
2. Must have valid DMC registration at the time of joining.
3. Internship completion certificate.
4. MBBS degree along with marks sheets and attempts certificate.
5. Experience Certificate, if any.
6. Undertaking by the candidate to the effect that information given is true to the best of his/ her knowledge and nothing is concealed.
1. Last date of receiving of application: 28.01.17
2. Date of the Interview: 31.01.2019 (Thursday) at 11.00 A.M