Film and Television Institute of India (FTII), Pune Foundation Course in Screen Acting
(1) Name of the Course: Foundation Course in Screen Acting
(2) Duration Of the course : 31st Oct. to 19th Nov. 2019 (including Saturdays & Sundays)
Timings: 10 am to 5.30 pm
(4) No. of participants: 24 (Course will be conducted only if minimum strength of 20 participants per batch is reached)
(5) Age Limit:
18 years & above in age as on 01st Nov.2019
(6) Educational Qualification:
HSC (12th pass)
Note : In exceptional case, even 10th pass is allowed.
(7) Fees : Rs 30,000/-
(8) Mode of payment: Demand Draft to be drawn in favour of “Accounts Officer, Film & TV Institute of India, Pune”, and must be payable at Pune.
(9) Course Director (Faculty Member): Mr Siddharth Shasta, Professor Screen Acting Dept., FTII
(10) How to apply: Download the application form from FTII website. Fill – in the details, attach required Demand Draft of Rs 30,000/- and deliver it in person or speed post to;
Shri Milind Joshi,
Film & Television Institute of India,
Law College Road,
Pune 411 004
On envelope of application, at top left, please write “Application for Foundation Course in Screen Acting”.
Note : Incomplete applications & applications received after due date & time will be rejected.
Important Date :
Last Date of Receipt Application : 24th Oct. 2019 by 5 pm
Venue : Pune
Note : For any queries please contact Shri Milind Joshi, Advisor Outreach, FTII on firstname.lastname@example.org
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|To download Application Form||Click Here|
|For Latest Job Notification||Click Here|
|For Job State wise||Click Here|