ESIC Hospital Recruitment 2019 For 8 Tutors (Non-Clinical Junior Residents) Post
Name of the Post : No. of Post
Non-Clinical Junior Residents : 8
1. Community Medicine : 1 (SC-1)
2. Pathology : 2 (OBC-1, EWS-1)
3. Anesthesia : 1 (SC-1)
4. Microbiology : 1 (EWS-1)
5. Anatomy : 3 (UR-3)
Period : Contractual period of Tutor is one year
1. For Community Medicine : MBBS from MCI recognized Medical College /Autonomous Institutions.
2. For Pathology : MBBS from MCI recognized Medical College /Autonomous Institutions.
3. For Anesthesia : MBBS with PG qualification in Anesthesia from MCI recognized Medical College /Autonomous Institute
4. For Microbiology : MBBS from MCI recognized Medical College /Autonomous Institutions or M. Sc. In Medical Microbiology form a recognized institute
5. For Anatomy : MBBS from MCI recognized Medical College /Autonomous Institutions or M. Sc. In Medical Anatomy from a recognized institute
Age: Not exceeding 30 years as on 27.11.2019 (Relaxable for SC /ST /OBC /PWD as per rule)
Emoluments : the consolidated remuneration to be paid for X- Class City is Rs. 85,000/- per month.
How to Apply :
Candidates need to attend walk-in-interview along with documents.
At the time of Interview the candidates should bring along with them Original plus Attested copies of MBBS,PG, MCI/ State MC Registration, Educational qualifications certificates/ Mark Sheet from Matriculation or equivalent onwards, Experience certificate (if any), Proof of Age (Matriculation certificate), Caste certificate(SC /ST /OBC & EWS) and 2 recent passport size photographs.
Date of Interview : 16.12.2019 at 10:00 AM
Reporting Time: 9 am
Venue : Academic block of ESI-PGIMSR & Medical College and ESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ),Joka Kolkata.
1. The contractual agreement for a period of one year will be executed through agreement on a stamp paper of Rs. 100/-. The original contract will be with the Medical College/ Hospital. Cost of the stamp paper will be borne by the candidate.
2. On engagement Tutors will be required to deposit security of Rs. 26000/- (Rupees Twenty six thousand only) through Demand Draft in favour of ESI Fund Account No. 1, drawn on any scheduled bank payable at Kolkata at the time of joining, which is refundable after completion of contract period and on production of “No dues certificate”.
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|For Online Application||N / A|
|For Latest Job Notification||Click Here|
|For Job State wise||Click Here|